-The Red Medicine-

"Are you okay?!" Xiaojun approached me.

"Take him to the hospital okay?!" Mark interrupted.

Guanlin just stood where he was and I didn't care about him.

I was still crying, I completely ignored them. My wounds hurt a lot. Especially my heart..

Taehyung just came over to me, he looked at me with worry on his face, the boy looked panicked.

"Where does it hurt?! How bad is it?!" he said.

I just shook my head while crying in response because I was unable to speak.

"Come on, I'll take you for treatment!!"

The boy took my hand, then put it around his neck after previously pushing Mark and Xiaojun away.

"Uh, where are you taking her?" asked Mark confused.

"Come on, I'll accompany you," said Xiaojun, Taehyung shook his head quickly.

"Just let him be with his girlfriend" Guanlin's voice made the other two boys turn their heads.

While Taehyung was still busy placing my body on his back comfortably.

"But it's going to rain soon" Xiaojun was worried.

"She has this mute, don't worry. You all better go home"

I hugged Taehyung's neck tightly as the boy stood up and carried me on his back, after taking my bag with difficulty, he walked away ignoring the three boys standing in front of the school building.

My tears still haven't subsided.

"That..."

He kept walking while occasionally allowing my body to slowly decline.

"Nah, it hurts..." I said.

Taehyung was still focused on walking while carrying me. Where he took me, I don't know. I saw him hurt too. His face was hurt, he was also injured

Must be because they...

When did they beat up Taehyung, I really don't know.

They really are that cruel. They are not human!

It didn't take long for us to walk, thunder started to shout, then it was followed by a heavy downpour of rain.

Ah, why not just drizzle? Why does it have to be fast? Sometimes that's what I hate from the rain.

Doesn't the sky now see our suffering? Doesn't the sky feel sorry for me and Taehyung, who are now limping along with the pouring rain?

For some reason, my crying got louder when the rain hit my body. Then, Taehyung immediately quickened his pace, looking for the nearest shelter.

"Tae, let's get out of there..." I sobbed.

I didn't know what his reaction would be then because he just looked ahead and looked for a comfortable place to shelter from the rain.

I felt, Taehyung's footsteps stopped then, and the rain no longer flushed my body. I opened my eyes, he sat me down on a park bench where there was a very big tree shading him.

The boy hurriedly took off the jacket he was wearing, then wrapped it around my body.

His cold hands touched my forehead, my cheeks, and my neck. Checked my body temperature. I could see then, how worried he was. From the look in his eyes...

"Are you feeling cold?!"

I shook my head slowly.

Then, for some reason Taehyung started crying. He knelt in front of me, while holding my hands. Seeing my wounds, then he sobbed softly. His eyes were bloodshot, whether from the rain, or purely from crying.

"I'm sorry, again this is all because of me"

I took a deep breath, then ruffled his hair. "It's not your fault. I love you, that's a fact. Even if I have to accept the consequences, I don't mind"

He looked up, looked into my eyes with his sad eyes.

"I don't want to see you in pain..."

"I'm gonna be in more pain, if I'm away from you" I replied.

Taehyung smiled painfully, then he grabbed my body and hugged me who was drenched in sweat.

"Wait here, I'll buy medicine from the nearest pharmacy" he said, then I nodded in response.

Kim Taehyung left then. He ran through the pouring rain while jogging, crossed the road, and headed for the nearest pharmacy that was in front of the park

I winced as my knees hit the drops. It feels awful. My knee was torn and my leg bruised here and there. Not only elbows, the back of my hands, and arms. Everything is scuffed. Wounded.

How should I explain to the people of my house later? Especially Jaehyun

He will be very angry.

My father could have sued my school later when he found out that his daughter had been going through these. Such a pathetic state.

When I was thinking hard, I saw Taehyung's figure across the street. He's back from the dispensary carrying a plastic bag that might have contained red medicine, gauze, cotton, and the like.

He hid the drugs under his clothes for fear of being splashed by the rain.

Taehyung crossed, he was already half way. But one thing that happened, made me regret half to death why I let him go out in the rain like this just to buy a red medicine.

From the right, a motorbike was traveling very fast, and hit Taehyung's body, causing the child to bounce.

"TAEHYUNGGG!!!"