-Paired-

Oh, that's right. But Yi Yang.

Yes, I know she's the student council secretary, so it wouldn't be weird if she sent Jungkook away.

But.. Again, Xu Yiyang was often paired up with Jungkook by the school community, even though they knew that Jungkook was already dating me.

I know that Yiyang is indeed very beautiful, she is also gentle and has a very good personality.

But still being a girlfriend of Jeon Jungkook is very annoying.

Ah never mind, it's up to you whether Jungkook is deliberately provoking me or not. Obviously I'm trying to be normal.

"Emm... still not talking to you?"

I turned to Lucas who looked at me doubtfully. The boy who is 3 times the size of me made my mood even worse with his question.

"Hm"

"Ouch,YN. You should have listened to Jungkook words from the start-''

"Yes, how can I listen to his words if he's not clear like that?!"
For some reason, I reflexively cut Lucas' sentence in a high tone and emotion. Making the man with Hong Kong nationality surprised.

"Y-yes, okay, don't rush like that"

Choosing to leave and no longer listen to Lucas' words that I know where this conversation will lead, my feet step away without caring about Jungkook's best friend.

Before my mood got worse and it could be fatal.

"Hahaha dead!!"

"Go there all the way!"

"Go away, you stink! It's really disgusting!!"

My forehead wrinkled so deeply when I heard a noise from 15 meters away.

Noise, commotion, riot.

My heart pounded as the crowd opened up and I could see a familiar figure amidst the horrid laughter.

My hands were shaking, trembling with anger.

I saw students who I didn't know what grade and who seems to be pranking Kim Taehyung. Some of them splashed water from the second floor, then sprinkled it with flour.

Another crowd below pelted Taehyung's body with eggs and rotten tomatoes. Throwing at him sadistically, not caring about his face or head.

What's clear, Taehyung is really very dirty and I don't see him fighting back in the slightest.

"Go away you cripples don't know yourself!"

"Rubbish!!"

"Eat it you dumbass!"

They all kept throwing eggs and tomatoes at Taehyung alternately.

As for Taehyung?

The child just tried to avoid the throw with his hands even though it was free.

You're stupid, Tae!

"Stop you guys!"

I bump into Taehyung's body, protect him with my own body, put him behind me.

And along with that, the kids on the second floor doused both of us with a bucket of flour.

"Hey, what are you doing! Move away!"

I can see a girl with annoying face looking at me annoyed. She's Lami, who else? Together with his minions, Koeun and Hina.

"Go away or I will report to the counseling teacher!" I shouted.