-Between Rain and Rhyme-

For God's sake Taehyung can't be contacted.

By the way this afternoon the weather is really cloudy and dark. It looks like it's going to rain soon, that makes me a little worried, but also hopeful.

Taehyung really likes rain, he could just be outside this afternoon.

.

.

.

"Taehyung? He didn't go to school?

I nodded with a worried face, looking at the old man who was alone in his noodle shop. There were only three people who were visiting there.

"Didn't he send a permit?"

I shook my head again, almost crying. "Do you know his address?"

Taking a deep breath, Uncle Shin shook his head slowly "Taehyung is a mysterious child, I don't know anything about his background, he always hides it"

Now I'm really desperate.

"He won't be coming to work until next week, he says he has quite a lot of work to do. Just wait and see"

"Wait what? Until when?" my eyes are getting wet.

Uncle Shin smiled and sighed, "You are a very valuable person for Taehyung, you just wait, he will definitely come"

That's about my conversation with Uncle Shin. My visit there did not get any results, except hope.

Tae, where are you...

I stopped in the middle of the road, since earlier my cell phone has been vibrating because of chat notifications from Jae. I didn't open it, it must have been bluffing, threatening, and the like. He must be asking me to come home.

Of course, because the sky was already this cloudy.

Snorting roughly, I walked with a little haste to the nearest convenience store. Buy an umbrella, what else?

I really don't like getting caught in the rain.

If you think why I don't just go home, of course I really want to go home. Enjoying the rain from the bedroom window while enjoying a bowl of ramen and hot chocolate is an incomparable pleasure.

But I still want to find Taehyung. I often find that kid cycling around here, so who knows I might meet him later.

Is he that angry?

Just because I paid the debt to Renjun?

After paying for the umbrella at the cashier, I rushed out of the building, but the loud ringing of my cell phone took me by surprise.

That's Jungkook.

Even to pick up the phone, I still think twice.

Well that's that then.

"Hello ''

"Where are you? Come home"

''Umm.. ''

"I'm at your house now, where are you?"

Yiyang's House

''.....''

"YN"

"Jungkook please" I sighed resignedly "Don't call me yet"

"Okay I know it's my fault, I'm sorry. We need to talk"

Why did it feel like hearing Jungkook's words made me just feel bored? it sounds so corny. Jungkook always knows how to defend himself.