-Disabled?-

"Taehyung is mentally ill, he is disabled, and he is mute"

I was still pensive on the spot when I heard Jungkook's definite answer. Like can't believe what he's saying.

Believed, but not completely.

But Jungkook's reassuring look in his eyes was enough to make me not move. I know Jungkook, I know exactly when he's joking or playing.

But after thinking about it dozens of times, my consciousness returned, and there was a glimmer of disapproval that welled up.

"Why?" I asked, I do not know exactly what I'm asking actually.

"What?"

"Then what is Taehyung's sin that makes him treated unfairly?"

I saw a frown on Jungkook's forehead

"What do you mean by that?" Jungkook's tone turned sensitive, his voice sounded up a few octaves

"Is it just because he is disabled, he is hated by many people?"

I know what I'm doing and what I'm saying is wrong, but somehow it feels like I just don't accept hearing Jungkook's perception.

Taehyung is hated by many people just because he is disabled?

"Jungkook, since when have you been like this?" My voice trailed off, still aware that this was a public place.

Jungkook sighed in disbelief, blowing his breath into the air.

"Why are you even defending that stranger? Who are you to defend him?" he sarcastically.

Strange, this is very strange. For the first time in a year, the atmosphere around us changed. Tensed. Rigidity. Gripping.

I hate this atmosphere, and I don't know why Jungkook is super sensitive just because of one name.

It's Taehyung

Why and why

That's the only word in my head right now.

''Jungkook--''

"Let's go home, mom is waiting for me"

The man stood up after interrupting my words without permission. Grabbed the car keys and cellphone that had been on the table.

Then exit the main door without waiting for me first.

He cut my sentence that was about to say sorry.

"Jungkook, sorry if you don't like this discussion..."

That's what I wanted to say before.

Jungkook is lying. Jungkook is angry.

He was really angry for the first time in our relationship.

I screwed up everything, or...

Can I blame Taehyung?