-Want to Be With Him-

-Same day-

"Ya what?"

"Where are you? You want me to pick you up?"

"No need oppa, I want to go first with Jungkook"

I opened the locker, clasping my cell phone between my ear and shoulder because of the position my hand was carrying several quite heavy packets of books.

"Seriously?" My brother snorted on the other side, "do you have permission from Eomma?" he asked.

I winced, "hehe" started to organize my textbooks into the locker.

"How come 'hehe'? Omma will be angry you know"

"No way, it's Jungkook, not someone else" I defended.

It's true, omma and appa never had a problem if I went out with Jungkook. Even coming home at night.

But a maximum of 10 pm, more than that appa will not allow.

"Just because I already got your blessing" Jae pouted, I laughed.

By the way, my one brother is still single. Finally, I remember him asking

Last I remember he had a girlfriend when he was in high school.

And until now he still has not found a replacement for his girlfriend who went to Germany several years ago. Pity. I hope he has moved on and is not sullen about his memories.

"Then don't forget one portion of McD for your handsome brother" his voice.

"Are you still at home?" I asked, after closing the locker.

"Why?"

"This is lazy"

"Yes, so?"

"Get out oppa, so you don't look so single" I tried my best, holding back my laugh.

"Taeyong and Yuta are dating alone,"

"Kak Winwin?"

"Going back to China"

"Oh yeah? When?"

"3 days later"

"How's Johnny?"

"There is an event with the big family"

"Pfft!"

"Yes, I know your brother is annoying, you don't have to laugh too, please"

"Sorry but really" I laughed, laughing at my stomach feeling tight.

"You're cursed, let's see if Jungkook survives"

My laughter subsided instantly, "How come Jungkook anyway?!"

"Yes, Just go to Jungkook"

There is a bit of emotion, but also anger. Luckily he is my biological brother who often gives me money at the end of the month.

"Idiot, stop it first" I snorted.

For a moment, I heard Jae's melodious laughter on the other side.

Jae is a vocalist

Jae is a band vocalist, together with the friends I mentioned earlier, they formed a band that I don't know what genre it is called Catalist.

Oh no, they're not the famous bands that often appear on television. It's just a hobby, as well as a little pocket money when they get a call to appear in cafes or an event.

Jae is independent, he never asks dad for money unless dad transfers it by himself.

The connection has been turned off, my cellphone is back in my pocket in the cardigan pocket. After tidying up the books in

in the locker, I intend to take the money in the wallet.

Intend to buy soda at the vending machine near the locker.

"Eh?"

My heart fluttered a little when I didn't find the pink thing that I always carry everywhere.

I think I put my wallet back in the bag?

Then where?

"Ah!"

Shit, left in the drawer. I forgot the last time I took my student card to photocopy and put my wallet in a drawer. Careless

Afraid that Jungkook would leave the class soon, I jogged to class. Luckily it wasn't far, while waiting for Jungkook whose class had not ended yet.

As soon as my feet stepped into the classroom, I stopped. My two corneas immediately focused towards a figure who was alone in the corner of the classroom.

On his bench

Kim Taehyung, sat while folding his hands on the table. His face turned towards the open window, channeling the breeze of the afternoon breeze. But from here, I can still see the sculptured face from the side.

He's listening music through the earphones connected to the iPod lying on the table. Whether really listening to music or not, what was clear was that the boy was completely oblivious to my presence.

Walked slowly towards the bench and tried to ignore Taehyung's presence, who for some reason hadn't left class until this afternoon, then took the wallet that was indeed left in the drawer.

I wanted to ignore him, but somehow this body turned on its own when I was about to leave there.

I looked at him who still did not change his sitting position.

"Taehyung" I called...