-Don't Block Me-

Choosing not to think about Taehyung anymore, I rubbed my face roughly. Then came out of the room, sorry for my father too, he must be worried.

"Have you been crying?"

I saw him sitting watching television with Jae in the living room. I just looked away, then frowned.

"Noh"

"Really broke up with Jungkook?" he said.

"Yeah, don't talk about it," I argued, at the same time my mother came carrying two cups of coffee and a glass of milk for me.

"Come on, sit with daddy" mom led me to sit in the living room.

I chose to sit on the same sofa as Jae, but I sat at the very end while leaning my head on the couch.

"You seriously break up with Jungkook? How come?"

I sighed lazily, "then how come you broke up with your ex?"

He glared, then kicked my leg

"Kids talk!"

"Don't fight anymore" mother said.

"Well, if you don't want to say it's okay, it's young people's business too," my father replied.

"Dad"

Jae brother interjected, disapproving of my father's opinion.

"It's okay, I'll talk to Uncle Donghae later"

My father, who is very wise, finally turned the family conversation that night into random. Not discussing Jungkook, not discussing why I was sad. He occasionally discussed about Jae's lectures, about Catalist and Jae's friends, about my school, and family vacation plans.

Makes me a little forget about my problems and I smile again.

Family is indeed the best place to throw away your sadness. I am grateful to have such a harmonious and happy family.

"Have you done your homework yet?" Asked Jae.

"No homework"

"Really? If someone says, brother help do it"

I finished the last remaining milk in a second

"No really," I replied.

"Go to sleep, you have school tomorrow"

I smiled and nodded at my mother's words.

''And if you can't sleep, oppa is in his room"

Although sometimes Jae is annoying, still the best brother in the world to me.

I rushed up the stairs after kissing my family one by one, then entered the room after closing the window curtains.

I feel my heart is still upset and it hurts again when I meet the bed.

I remember Taehyung again.

Damn it, it's hard to sleep. Usually I can fall asleep as soon as I smell the pillow.

Then, I chose to stay closed while counting the sheep that jumped the fence.

One sheep jumped over the fence...

Two sheep jumped over the fence...

Three sheep jumped over the fence...

Four sheep jumped over the fence...

Eight sheep jumped over the fence...

.

.

.

One hundred and one sheep jumped the fence...

One hundred and two sheep jumped the fence...

One hundred and-

I winced when I heard the loud voice. Then woke up reflexively.

Oh god I almost slept! Who insolently banged on a fence like that?! 

Probably Johnny oppa and Yuta oppa!

They do have this bad habit.

I cursed, it's so annoying!

"OPPA! THAT'S A VERY NOISY!" I shouted from inside the room.

Hoping that Jae will come out soon and take care of his friend who is mentally ill for banging on other people's houses at night like this.

Oh God...

"CAN'T YOU LISTEN TO SISTER JAE!? I CAN'T SLEEP!"

"WHO IS THAT OUTSIDE?!"

I paused, then glared. Jae oppa was still in his room, I heard him screaming from there.

Hearing what my brother said, I rushed out of bed, and opened the curtains quickly.

How surprised at that time I was not playing. My eyes, which were sleepy at first, are now open as wide as they can be. Staring in disbelief at what was happening out there.

Brother Jae also apparently opened his window, his head popped out.

There was my father, he was standing in the yard and seemed to want to open the fence for the perpetrator.

Yes, he is...

It's Taehyung

He looked up, he looked radiant when he saw me. He stood in front of my house, in front of my gate after banging on it.

I wasn't focused on Taehyung, but now I was squinting at the large cardboard he was carrying and he was laying it over his head.

For the sake of the universe and everything in it, I immediately had mixed feelings when I read the writing on the big cardboard. He wrote it big in capital letters and marker.

'I REGRET, DON'T BLOCK ME'

Kim Taehyung is indeed a different man

He's different from millions of men on earth...