-November Rain-

At least I should get to the bus stop soon.

But it seems the sky really wants to complete my suffering today.

Raindrops poured down from the sky and it surprised and panicked me.

I clicked in annoyance, wanted to swear but I was of course the same as insulting God. In the end, all I did was give up and look for the nearest shelter.

I took shelter under a tree, hugging myself because the wind that came with the rain at that time really cut me to the bone.

Then, the rain got heavier. I can only be stunned even though my heart is already frantic extraordinary. Hey, I'm not used to the rain alone. The person who introduced me to the rain didn't even exist.

I crouched under a tree, praying that no thunder might knock me out instantly.

Taking cover under a tree doesn't really help because now my body is damp.

I sighed resignedly, holding back tears.

I hate being caught in the rain alone, if Taehyung is here it's okay—

My view was blocked by something. Someone suddenly stood in front of me, and it would make me almost hysterical if I didn't know who it was.

My beating heart now slows down. Relieved and happy when I found him in front of me now.

That's right, it's Kim Taehyung who said that he had to work an hour and a half ago.

The child is now standing in front of me carrying an umbrella.

"Y-you here?" I asked, between coldness and shock until I stuttered.

Taehyung smiled thinly.

"Why are you here? You work"

The man sighed, then he ruffled my damp hair.

"Rain, I thought of you, so come back here immediately" he confessed.

"Oh my gosh, I'm fine"

"You're wet, you must be scared"

I'm speechless, to be honest, yes. I'm not at all calm in the middle of a downpour like that.

"I'm with you, come on"

When the boy was about to turn around, I held his wrist. Making him stop, then look at me again.

"It used to be here, it's still raining, it's really heavy" I squeaked.

Taehyung looked up at the sky, maybe he was used to such fierce rain. But not for me.

Hey, he's a rain lover.

"Let's wait for the rain to stop," he smiled.

I nodded, he stood next to me

Silent for a few minutes without talking, looking at the rain, watching Kim Taehyung who looked amazed when he saw the falling rain.

"That..."

Taehyung turned his head, I focused my eyes ahead.

"I don't want to be a rainbow, rainbows only come for a while" my eyes turned sad.

The boy chuckled silently,

then he said.

"You think it's not raining for a while?"

I mute, still staring at him.

"Nothing is eternal in the world. Both rainbows and rain, they both only come temporarily"

I always lose badly every time I talk to Kim Taehyung. The world view in his eyes and in the eyes of others was so different.

"But do you know? They can't be separated. They are together, that's destiny that has been outlined"

For God's sake at that moment, I am very grateful to have been met by this pure human being. Have been allowed to know the figure of an angel without wings like him.

I smiled, then held his hand.

"I love you, Kim Taehyung"

Taehyung stares at me. He looked into my eyes which were lower than his. I don't know what it was, but it seemed to penetrate my heart.

A really deep look, as if he was trying to tell me something through his eyes.

The next thing that happened, was something I never thought would happen before.

Taehyung lowered his umbrella, hiding us both. Then, he kissed my lips.