-His Mom-

"How much influence did that child have on you?" Jae asked me suddenly.

I was silent for a moment.

Why would he ask such a thing?

I'm confused whether to answer honestly or not.

"Answer me"

"He's everything, he's a miracle, he's an angel" I replied while looking right into Jae oppa's eyes.

I saw Jae's smile. Then his hands moved to my hair, stroking it gently.

"He is a child who can accept the cruelty of the world without crying or complaining" Jae's voice, and that smile made my eyes water immediately.

His words stabbed deep into my gut. I looked down, trying desperately to hold back my tears.

"I've known him for a long time, far...".

Hearing that, I immediately raised my head. Staring at my brother in surprise.

"You-"

"We met at an orphanage, an orphanage for children with special needs that Johnny and I often visit"

He began to speak, and I prepared to hear the whole story.

"He also often visits small children there, children who are in need. He never comes there empty handed, whether it's books, food, clothes."

My heart began to move, it felt tight.

"Finally, I found out about him, because he is also a child with special needs. It turns out that he went to the same school as you, and now you are close."

Just imagine. Kim Taehyung. A child with special needs whose life is not as luxurious and as good as others, still finds time to share it with other children. Love them, take care of them. Giving them affection, while himself lacking affection.

"You know him and his life, but don't know who he really is. You also know that he was in the same house with Jungkook recently"

"What are they..."

"Brothers" said Jae oppa quickly.

My eyes opened wide at that moment. Thinking about Jae's answer which was between logical and impossible. Imagining whether the answer is correct or not.

Brother?

Then why are they different?

Why do they live in different ways?

What kind of brother?

Those questions haunted my head.

"You don't get to know the details, that's all you know," said Jae, as if he could read my head.

I sighed. It seems too difficult to explain clearly. Too hard to digest.

"Thanks oppa, I'll find out myself" I said, walking away from there without waiting for a word of approval from him.

I left from there, all the while thinking. Until finally opening the cellphone and the Line application.

No, I'm not texting Taehyung, he's at work. I'm looking for someone else's name.

Finding one contact I was aiming for, I pressed the virtual free call button while walking into the room.

Mark

"Hello to KFC here, how many servings of chicken would you like to order? Thigh or breast? At the same time, there is a special promotion for both of you on a thrifty package today"

I roll my eyeballs lazily, then snort.

"Mark, be serious please"

Then, Mark cleared his throat. "Sorry girl"