-The Rain-

My feet stopped moving, and at the same time a large shadow blocked my view.

It's Taehyung, who knows when he took off his school blazer until the outfit now covers my head and he holds me with both hands.

Taehyung hugged me, then led me running.

''Tae!" I cried, to the sound of the noisy rain.

The boy didn't hear me, nor did I see any suitable place to take shelter. It's still quite far to get to the terminal anyway.

Taehyung was of course soaked.

I didn't know where he was taking me, what was clear was that I only saw our feet running and only following Taehyung's direction.

The boy then stopped, he took off his half wet blazer because he was even still using his body to protect me from rain

Looking at me worriedly.

We stopped under a huge Oak tree, in a park near the Han river.

"Are you ok?!" He turned me around in panic.

"It's okay Tae" I sighed.

"You're wet! It could hurt!"

Rotating my eyeballs, I chuckled a little. Look, who said earlier that rain is a gift that must be enjoyed? Who said rain was a gift?

Why is he acting like I just got splashed with acid rain?

"Well, look at yourself"

Taehyung paused, then looked at his own uniform. Yes, of course he and his white shirt were soaked. His hair was wet, the bag I saw carelessly slinging it was also wet.

I wasn't wet up top, just in my school skirt and shoes. Taehyung really hugged me and protected me from the rain earlier.

For a moment, the child chuckled a little.

"No problem, I like rain"

"Whatever Tae" I snorted, "what if you get sick tomorrow?"

My hand moved, fixing Taehyung's wet hair that covered some of his eyes. While the man's eyes continued to stare at me.

"I've never been sick from the rain"

Taehyung draped his blazer over my body from the front, allowing it for a second.

"You wear it, Tae" I dodged.

He shook his head "You can get sick, I don't want you to get sick"

"But you're drenched-"

"I'm sorry..."

I looked at Taehyung who cut me off, I don't know since when... our faces were so close. And I, who tried to think clearly, thought that maybe he didn't want to get splashed by the rain.

"Why?"

"You shouldn't be here"

"Why?"

"You're being difficult"

"Continue?"

"I don't want you to be in trouble"

"Why?"

"Don't know"

"How come?"

"Love is without reason"

"Hah?"

I turned my head quickly when I heard the loud sound of a car horn amidst the roar of the rain.

A black sedan parked beside the park distracted both of us.