Chapter 1

Chapter 1

It turned out that Lin Yu didn't love her, and An Yuexin learned this from other people.

In an abandoned factory, An Yuexin was tied to a pillar, and the smell of blood came from his nostrils. Her face and body were covered with scars from whipping, and her white T-shirt was already stained with blood.

The person who kidnapped An Yuexin claimed to be her fanatic.

Just when An Yuexin won the Best Actress Award and announced his retirement from the entertainment circle, this man not only tied her up, but also tied up Xiao Yaqi, the boss of the company she signed with.

I don't know if these so-called fans are her real fans. But every time An Yuexin attends an event, he always sees this face.

She told An Yuexin that Lin Yu had been on two boats, dating Xiao Yaqi behind her back. And she actually said that she would quit the entertainment industry because of people like Lin Yu.

What a joke, how could An Yuexin believe that, how could the person who cared for her so much do such a thing.

The one burned herself to cook for her, the one waited for her to fall asleep on the sofa, the one stayed up all night to take care of her sick...

Absolutely impossible, An Yue was convinced.

An Yue looked at Xiao Yaqi heartily. She had known Xiao Yaqi for three years. From Xiao Yaqi's flickering eyes, she got the fact that she didn't want to admit.

Her eyes dimmed instantly, and clear tears rolled down her cheeks. No matter how painful the whip wound on her body was, it was not as severe as the pain in her heart that was riddled with holes at the moment.

Looking at the person throwing on the ground one after another, Lin Yu and Xiao Yaqi's intimate group photo.

If this photo is not a composite, then the number of times these two people hold hands is more than the number of times they have held hands in the past four years combined.

You said, what a ridiculous thing this would be.

An Yuexin frowned, her heart throbbed violently, the pain was terribly painful, and she asked with a gloomy face, "Is what she said true?" She still didn't give up.

"It's true." Xiao Yaqi didn't deny it.

Xiao Yaqi continued: "You will only hinder her if you are with her, and I don't need your heretical methods at all to promote her to the top." Her words were more like showing off herself.

"I'm hindering her, hahahahaha~" The laughter became dry and sad as it went to the back: "She even told you about me." The words were extremely desperate.

Except for Lin Yu, no one in the world knew about An Yuexin's ability to read minds. She told Lin Yu her biggest secret.

Well, it's a secret between the two of them.

How could she tell Xiao Yaqi so easily that it only took such a short time from loss to despair.

Her eyes were already clouded with mist.

"You don't believe what I said, but now she says it herself, you believe it." The man swung his whip at An Yuexin fiercely: "For that kind of person, you ignored our plea and retreated as soon as you said, Have you considered our feelings?"

Now An Yuexin, he has no mood to care about other people's feelings.

After a long time, An Yuexin was woken up by the splash of cold water.