Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    Several people are sitting at the dining table.

    Wherever Gu Yumo sat, Jiang Yanxi sat next to Gu Yumo, because no one wanted to, no, but no one dared to sit next to Jiang Yanxi.

    As soon as they were seated, everyone turned their attention to An Yuexin. Among those present, only An Yuexin's aura could compete with Jiang Yanxi. I am afraid that only An Yuexin?, dared to act like that? Everyone is not afraid of death ? Laughing Jiang Yanxi.

    An Yuexin? Naturally, she didn't want to sit next to Jiang Yanxi, but looking at their pleading eyes, she had no choice but to sacrifice herself to make everyone happy.

    Jiang Yanxi saw An Yuexin? Sitting down next to her, she was also very disdainful? She glared at An Yuexin angrily? She glanced at An Yuexin? Slightly narrowing her eyes, a wicked smile curled up at the corner of her mouth, and she couldn't see her face at all. emotions.

    This kind of expression made Jiang Yanxi very upset. No one has ever dared to treat her like this. Of course, if anyone dared to be so reckless, she would definitely not let this person stay in the world for a longer time. Seconds, who is she, she is Jiang Yanxi.

    And An Yuexin? This is the second time he has played tricks on her.

    An Yuexin got up and poured a glass of milk for Su Waner, just sat down, Su Waner picked up the chopsticks to pick up the ham and egg roll that was a little far away from her, An Yuexin smiled, and said softly: "I'll pick it up for you."

    The two looked at each other and smiled.

    An Yuexin just wanted to pick up a ham and egg roll, but Jiang Yanxi took the first step and put it in his own bowl. An Yuexin looked at her with cold eyes, shooting a bone-chilling chill.

    Jiang Yanxi's face is written all over, she did it on purpose, how about it? With a smile on his face.

    An Yuexin?: "..." The expressions on the

    other people's faces were also a little awkward, they were all just silent? You look at me, I look at you, the eyes of these two? Breathe, for fear that the flames of war will implicate myself.

    "It was wrong for you to see me doing that just now. You deliberately didn't remind me, just waiting to see me make a fool of myself."

    She very much minds making a fool of herself in front of Gu Yumo. For her, every second she spends with Gu Yumo, she wants to have good memories with her, but things often backfire. This kind of situation, even if that kind of situation occurs, the final result will only make Gu Yumo hate himself a little more.

    "Didn't you tell me yourself that I talk too much

    ?" She did say that.

    Su Wan'er whispered in An Yuexin's ear: "Ah Xin, I suddenly don't want to eat that?"

    When An Yuexin turned his head to look at Su Waner, the cold eyes instantly faded: "Then you want to eat that?" What?" She knew that Jiang Yanxi was deliberately finding fault, and she was really a stingy guy.

    Su Wan'er glanced at it, then pointed to the sandwich and said, "I want to eat this one."

    In fact, every breakfast An Yuexin made was according to Su Waner's preferences, so whether other people like it or not Important, Su Wan'er? As long as you like it.

    An Yuexin just wanted to help Su Wan'er get a sandwich, but Jiang Yanxi put it in her bowl first.

    An Yuexin?: "..."