Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    Looking at the two sets of bowls and chopsticks on the table, Su Wan'er's eyelashes trembled.

    She seemed to have forgotten to tell An Yuexin that she might not come home until very late. Could it be that An Yuexin was waiting for her and didn't eat until now.

    She won't, really, be that stupid.

    An Yuexin leaned over to pick up the cold dishes, looked at Su Wan'er softly and said, "Sit down and wait, I'll heat up the dishes, and it will be ready soon."

    Su Wan'er subconsciously stretched out her hand to hold An Yue The arm of my heart, I wanted to tell her that I had already eaten.

    But when he met Shangan Yuexin's gaze, he just looked at her with a smile and said, "Thank you for your hard work."

    Seeing An Yuexin who was busy in the kitchen, her heart softened.

    During the meal, Su Wan'er kept adding vegetables to An Yuexin's bowl, telling her to eat more.

    As for the rice in Su Wan'er's bowl, An Yue knew that she must have eaten it. She probably knew that she hadn't eaten it, so she didn't say anything.

    "By the way, I may come back very late during this period, you don't have to wait for me so late like today." Su Wan'er said,

    An Yuexin put down her chopsticks, looked up at Su Wan'er, and said with a serious expression: "You do it Is the part-time job because of me?" Su Wan'er just said yesterday that she was fired, and then went out to work part-time early this morning, An Yuexin felt that the big reason might be her appearance.

    She doesn't want to be a bother to others anymore.

    Su Wan'er noticed An Yuexin's suddenly solemn expression, and was afraid that she would think wildly, so she quickly explained: "It's not because of you, it's because I fell in love with a new pair of shoes that came out recently, that's why I thought of taking a part-time job." After finishing speaking Su Wan'er put food into An Yuexin's bowl again: "Don't think too much, eat quickly."

    An Yuexin said "Mmm", picked up the chopsticks and continued to eat.

    In fact, if she really wanted to know whether what Su Waner said was true, she could know the answer just by touching her.

    But she didn't do this, because she didn't want Su Wan'er to treat herself as a monster, so it's good for her to keep this secret alone.

    Early the next morning, when Su Wan'er walked out of the room, she saw An Yuexin cooking in the kitchen, and a burst of aroma wafted through her nostrils.

    Su Wan'er walked towards An Yuexin: "Why did you wake up so early?"

    An Yuexin raised the corner of her mouth in greeting, "Good morning."

    Su Wan'er propped her chin on the stove with both hands, staring at the fragrance floating on the plate. Over breakfast, he said with emotion: "If someone marries you in the future, he will be so happy, you look good, and the cooking is delicious." Then he added: "But it's too early for you to get married. "

    An Yuexin just smiled lightly and said nothing.

    Not to mention getting married, her heart has been torn to pieces, it's hard to say whether she will fall in love with anyone.

    Before going out, Su Wan'er changed her shoes in the porch to go out, An Yuexin also walked out: "Can I go out with you?"

    Su Wan'er was startled, and asked back: "You want to go out with me?"