Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    The car drove to a villa and stopped. Zhao Li turned his head to look at An Yuexin: "We are here."

    Along the way, An Yuexin didn't say much, looking through the rearview mirror? Yue Xin's face was gloomy, and there was unspeakable sadness in his eyes. This probably had a lot to do with that girl just now. The two seemed very close.

    An Yue let out a "hmm" in his heart.

    After getting off the car, An Yuexin followed behind Zhao Li. The house was still the same as in the previous life. This sudden sense of familiarity made An Yuexin feel very kind. After all, this was the house he had lived in for four years. place.

    Zhao Li opened the door, turned sideways and made a gesture of invitation to An Yuexin, and then said, "From now on, this house will be yours."

    Zhao Li had nothing to say to his artists, it was really good, because His vision is too high, and there are very few artists who can catch his eyes. An Yue is the third person who can catch his eyes.

    An Yue said softly, "Thank you."

    Zhao Li smiled: "You're welcome. From now on, you can live here with peace of mind. What do you need? Just tell me anytime, I'll be there for you."

    "Look? Look "I, don't just stand here, come on, I'll take you first to see the house." Zhao Li went on

    to say that the villa is not big or small, it has two floors, and the master bedroom is in the On the second floor, everything here, from the living room, kitchen, bathroom, to the room? Compared with Su Wan'er's place, it is like a heaven and an underground.

    After sending Zhao Li away, An Yuexin walked towards the living room, collapsed on the sofa, and looked up at the ceiling with the luxurious chandelier. She probably did nothing wrong this time.     After a while, she opened the luggage bag and took out a photo frame from it. Inside the photo frame was a photo of Su Wan'er. She didn't ask Su Wan'er about this photo, and took it secretly by herself.

    The moment Su Wan'er's face came into her eyes, the image of Su Wan'er sitting on the ground and crying bitterly just now popped into her mind. She hugged Su Wan'er's photo in her arms, curled up on the sofa, and cried out. Choked up, "Sorry?, Sorry?, Sorry?..."

    I miss her so much.

    the other end.

    Su Wan'er was sitting on the ground crying. People passed by one after another. Some people looked at her strangely. Someone came up to her and asked her if something happened. She didn't speak, just cried, her voice became hoarse. .

    She is so afraid of losing face, in normal times, how could she do such a thing as crying on the main road?

    But when a person is on the verge of collapse, that's fine. She only knows that she's sad, really sad.

    I don't know how long it took, but she couldn't cry anymore, so she stood up and walked slowly towards the stairs, leaning on the wall, and walked up the stairs one step at a time, her eye sockets were instantly wet, crying Choking with sobs, he said, "Why? Why didn't you leave for so long? It's over!" It was

    so fast just now.

    Back at the house, everything seemed to be the same, but my heart felt down, feeling that there was no family for An Yuexin, no family anymore.

    She picked up the cup on the table, walked towards the kitchen, washed the cup, and then wiped the kitchen carefully, and then mopped the floor with a mop. In this way, I don't want to think about An Yuexin anymore.