Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    Su Wan'er tried her best to clarify that they were not a couple, but she was very straightforward when paying.

    This made the female shop assistant a little confused, but she didn't care whether Su Wan'er and An Yuexin were really a couple, as long as the clothes could be sold, it would be a good thing for her.

    When the two of them walked out of the store, An Yue glanced at Su Wan'er from time to time. Was Su Wan'er angry when the saleswoman said that just now? Still don't care?

    Why did the clerk clearly say that this was a couple outfit, and she tried her best to explain that they were not a couple, but in the end she still bought the clothes.

    It seems that she really likes this dress.

    Su Wan'er noticed that An Yuexin was looking at her, but An Yuexin didn't ask, she also knew what An Yuexin wanted to say.

    After a while, Su Wan'er said, "I simply like this dress. Since I bought it, I can wear it as anything I want, and I think both of us look good in it."

    "Then What do you want to wear it as? Girlfriend outfit? Parent-child outfit? Or... couple outfit?" An Yuexin asked directly, without shyness at all, with a very serious tone.

    Hearing An Yuexin's words, Su Wan'er was stunned.

    How could An Yuexin ask such a question?

    She blushed instantly.

    The corner of An Yuexin's mouth curved into a perfect curve, shrugged and said, "I was just joking with you."

    Su Wan'er breathed a sigh of relief, "I was almost scared to death by you."

    Well, I know.

    Su Wan'er couldn't answer An Yuexin's question just now.

    In her heart, she had long regarded An Yuexin as her confidant and family member.

    As for the word "couple", she...don't know.

    An Yuexin had no intention of asking Su Wan'er to answer her own question, let alone Su Wan'er, she couldn't even answer it herself.

    It just happened to be this opportunity, she just wanted to tease Su Wan'er.

    I don't know why, every time Su Wan'er blushes, she finds it very cute.