Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    Looking at An Yuexin, who handed her the Coke and the poster, Su Wan'er was taken aback. Under the sunglasses, her eyes widened slightly, with a somewhat surprised expression.

    If she hadn't heard it wrong just now, An Yuexin said, dear, and she hummed softly in her heart, so An Yuexin would open her mouth to anyone, and just scream dear.

    Su Wan'er's eyes sank, her movements were a little rough, and she took the poster, of course, she also took the Coke. On the one hand, she was really thirsty, on the other hand, this was what she deserved, so hot Weather, what was she doing in this strange outfit now? Who was she wearing it for?

    She was a little angry, angry with An Yuexin, angry with herself, and even jealous of herself.

    An Yuexin? How could you just call someone dear so casually?

    After picking up the things, Su Wan'er? Just ignored An Yuexin? She was doting on her with a smile, turned around and left.

    An Yuexin followed Su Wan'er's hurriedly leaving figure, a trace of sadness and loneliness flashed in his eyes.

    Su Wan'er? Are you angry now? Did she do something to piss her off?

    She came back to her senses, looked at the fans and smiled faintly, took the posters handed to her by the fans, signed her name, and handed them directly to the fans after signing.

    Compared with just now, An Yuexin has omitted a lot. Whether it is a smile or words, it only takes a few seconds for her to finish signing.

    "Xin? Xin?, I also want to hear you call me dear."

    An Yue Xin smiled slightly, and then said "Huh?"

    "Xin? Xin? Didn't you just call out a fan dear? They also want to hear you call out."

    Hearing this, Su Wan'er stopped in her tracks.

    An Yuexin? He put on a face and said softly, "Did I say that just now? You may have heard it wrong."

    At this time, Zhao Li, who was standing by the side, came over and said, "Did you sign your name, fan? If you have already signed, it will be the next one. There are still many people in the queue behind." Xin? Xin? will have a live broadcast tonight. If you have anything you want to say to Xin

    ? Yue Xin?'s gaze, is she looking at herself now?

    "Yeah, Xin? Xin? I'll definitely watch the live broadcast tonight."

    An Yue Xin lightly turned his gaze away, and raised the corner of his mouth to look at the fans: "Thank you for your support."

    Su Wan'er also turned and left, An Yue Yuexin? She obviously called her dear just now, but why did she deny it?

    She looked down at the Coke in her hand. Could it be that An Yuexin recognized her? Impossible, how could this outfit be recognized, forget it, never mind, find a place to take off this windbreaker first, she feels like she is about to suffer from heat stroke.

    At this time, Zhao Li's hand patted An Yuexin's shoulder twice, looked at An Yuexin and shook his head lightly.

    An Yue nodded heartily.

    Just now, an eye-catching person broke into my eyes, and every move of this person attracted my attention, even if it was this strangely dressed person, that feeling was so overwhelming. familiar with.

    She could tell that this person was her family, Su Wan'er?

    Su Wan'er's appearance made her both happy and distressed. She missed her so much, wanted to rush up to give her a hug, and kissed her, but she couldn't do that now.