Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    When going down the escalator, An Yuexin stood behind Su Wan'er.

    A little boy about three or four years old trotted all the way in front of Su Wan'er, and his parents told him not to run around, it was dangerous. But the little boy was too naughty to listen.

    As soon as the words fell, the little boy slipped, and his whole body tended to fall forward.

    Seeing that the little boy was about to fall in front of her, Su Wan'er didn't think much, she ran forward and hugged the little boy, and then the two of them fell heavily to the ground.

    Seeing this scene, An Yuexin had no time to react, and just watched Su Wan'er fall in front of him.

    She frowned slightly, and immediately ran in front of Su Wan'er.

    An Yuexin asked anxiously, "Are you okay?"

    Su Wan'er didn't respond to An Yuexin, her first reaction was to look at the little boy in her arms, and said softly, "You didn't fall, did you?" The

    boy was frightened, He shook his head blankly.

    The parents rushed over at this time, and the boy's mother anxiously checked the boy carefully, and after confirming that he was fine, she kept thanking Su Wan'er.

    Everyone also praised Su Wan'er's behavior one after another. This was the first time Su Wan'er was praised by so many people, which made her feel very embarrassed.

    An Yuexin just watched silently from the side, only she saw that the ankle of Su Wan'er's right foot was slightly red and swollen.

    After everyone left, An Yuexin walked up to Su Wan'er, and asked softly again: "Are you okay?"

    Su Wan'er smiled slightly: "I'm fine." She said it as if she was really fine.

    When she fell just now, Su Wan'er accidentally sprained her ankle.

    At the beginning, it was just a little pain, but now the pain is getting stronger, but she doesn't want An Yue to worry.

    What I thought in my heart was that it should be fine after a while.

    An Yuexin's eyes sank, she could tell that Su Wan'er was lying.

    An Yuexin confirmed: "Is it really all right?" She hoped that Su Wan'er would stop being aggressive and tell her directly, then what she was going to do next would become logical.

    "It's really okay." Su Wan'er replied.

    An Yuexin's slender peach eyes narrowed slightly, and the corners of her mouth inadvertently curled up into a faint smile. Every time she showed this expression, it meant that she could not refuse what she decided to do.

    And Su Wan'er didn't know anything about this...

    The next second, An Yuexin crouched in front of Su Wan'er.

    Su Wan'er was stunned.

    "Ah Xin, what is this?" Su Wan'er asked

    An Yuexin turned to look at Su Wan'er, and said calmly, "Come on, I'll carry you on my back."

    "I'm really fine, I can go by myself." Su Wan'er said while Enduring the pain, he walked to show An Yuexin: "Look..." As soon as the words fell, he fell forward.

    Seeing this, An Yuexin immediately got up to catch Su Wan'er.

    In an instant, Su Wan'er fell steadily into An Yue's arms.