Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    An Yuexin walked to the living room, picked up Su Wan'er's cell phone on the table, and deleted her call history.

    Today, on the way to find Su Wan'er, she herself made almost dozens of phone calls. People, when they are in a hurry, they don't have enough brains.

    It was only after she made dozens of phone calls that she thought of calling Gu Yumo and asked Su Waner if something was wrong. When Gu Yumo replied that it was all right, she felt at ease. Gu Yumo said? When he had the opportunity to say something else, he immediately hung up the phone.

    After deleting, she put the phone back on the table. She looked up at the wall clock on the wall. It was already half past five in the afternoon.

    An Yuexin got up and went to the kitchen, opened the refrigerator, and there was nothing in it except bread and milk. He picked up the bread and took a look, but the bread was still a week out of date.

    An Yuexin's eyelids drooped slightly, and her eyes were full of distress when she said "No", so when she was not around, Su Wan'er lived like this, her heart twitched violently.

    I don't know how much time has passed, An Yuexin looked up at the wall clock again, and it was already half past six.

    Then An Yuexin found a pen and paper, picked up the pen, and wrote a paragraph on the paper. After finishing writing, he got up and walked to Su Wan'er's room, then gently put the pen and paper on the bedside table beside him, and looked down tenderly. Su Wan'er, who was sleeping soundly, bent down and kissed her on the forehead.

    Back to the villa.

    An Yuexin opened the door and came to the porch to change his shoes. When he looked up, he saw Zhao Li who was sitting on the sofa in the living room got up and stood up.

    "I'm back."

    An Yuexin greeted: "Brother Li." She knew that Zhao Li would definitely wait for her to come back, so she didn't dare to waste too much time with Su Wan'er.

    Zhao Li came out, came to An Yuexin, raised his hand, and pointed to the watch on his wrist, "The time is just right, you should take a good rest as soon as you come back, and we can talk about the rest tomorrow? Go back first."

    An Yue nodded heartily.     Zhao Li

    patted her on the shoulder, turned around and walked towards the door? After walking a few steps, he turned around and came back in front of An Yuexin. He spread his right hand and said, "Mobile phone."

It's still quite strict, isn't he? I want An Yuexin to be disturbed by too many people or things before the game, distracting her, and it won't do An Yuexin any good.

    An Yuexin gave a faint "oh", then slowly took out the phone from his pocket and put it in Zhao Li's hand.

    "What's the situation?" Zhao Li held up the broken phone.

    "No? Be careful to drop it on the ground and break it."

    Zhao Li shrugged: "Then I'll buy you another one tomorrow."

    "No? Use it."

    "Huh?"

    An Yuexin hurriedly added: " I mean, don’t use it for the time being? Buy it, anyway, you have to hand in a new phone when you buy it, so don’t rush to buy it, and I don’t have anyone in particular that I need to contact.” That’s

    strange.

    "OK, then you can handle this phone yourself." Zhao Li handed the phone to An Yuexin.