Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Bei Zhiyan got up and came to An Yuexin, and whispered to An Yuexin, "What's wrong with you? Has something happened?"

    Anyone can cry, she never thought that An Yuexin would cry.

    Still crying so? So sad.

    "It's okay."

    "Then? Why are you crying so hard?"

    "I didn't cry."

    "Then? These? Tears are..." And An Yuexin's long? long? Eyelashes are hanging? Translucent teardrops, can this still be said not to cry?

    It turns out that Su Wan'er has been looking for me for so many days. It turns out that she confessed to me in a letter two days ago. It turns out that she also likes me. No wonder she was so angry when she saw herself last night. So desperate, it must be because she didn't come down that day, she thought she rejected her and ignored her, that's why she was so sad...

    An Yuexin's tears that had already stopped came from her eyes again The water flowed out and dripped onto the table drop by drop.

    Bei Zhiyan was so anxious that he quickly picked up the tissue on the side and handed it to her, "Don't cry."

    It's okay to be another girl, but this is An Yuexin, how can she comfort her, give her a hug, no, like this She can't imagine the picture, tell her what's sad about you, tell me, I'd be happy to listen to your thoughts, then? She will definitely say that the door is over there, get out!

    At this moment, there are thousands of ways to comfort An Yuexin in Bei Zhiyan's brain, but none of them are suitable for An Yuexin.

    An Yuexin glared at her, and warned with red eyes, "Don't say it."

    "Don't say it, don't say it, you should wipe your tears first." With a smile, she didn't expect that she could see such a side of An Yuexin, which surprised her and at the same time felt that such An Yuexin was a little cute.

    An Yuexin took the tissue, wiped away his tears, and carefully put the letters on the table back into the envelope.

    Seeing that An Yuexin's mood had calmed down a bit, Bei Zhiyan asked, "Right? You didn't come back all night yesterday. Where did you go?"

    Thinking of what happened last night, An Yuexin's eyes widened. He became very gentle, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, and a sweet expression on his face.

    Bei Zhiyan accurately captured An Yuexin's expression, "Don't let me guess? You went to find your partner, and you stayed overnight with her, so? Did something happen to you two? What are you talking about?" After finishing speaking, the smirk on the corner of her mouth was wanton.

    An Yuexin said softly, "What does it have to do with you?" There was still a faint smile on his face, this was probably the appearance after being nourished by love, sweet and greasy.

    "Tell me about it."

    "Really? Do you want to know?"

    Bei Zhiyan said with a gossipy and expectant expression on his face, "I really want to know."

    An Yuexin said lightly: "Then? I just don't want to tell You."

    Bei Zhiyan hummed: "Stingy ghost."

    Over here.

    Before Su Wan'er went out, she managed to find a silk scarf from the closet that could cover all the strawberry prints around her neck.