Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    An Yuexin and Jiang Yanxi glanced at each other with cold and cruel eyes, like a lightning-like sharp sword, full of murderous aura.

    Then they walked in the direction of Su Wan'er and Gu Yumo respectively, and when their eyes met Su Wan'er and Gu Yumo's, the haze in the eyes of An Yuexin and Jiang Yanxi faded away.

    Gu Yumo looked at Jiang Yanxi and asked angrily, "When are you leaving?"

    "I haven't had breakfast yet." Jiang Yanxi deliberately changed the subject.

    "What breakfast?! The kitchen was blown up by you, have you lost your memory?"

    As soon as this was mentioned, Gu Yumo became angry? Jiang Yanxi came? Here? Not long after, she turned her kitchen It was blown up, that's fine, and her bed was dismantled, so she slept on the floor all night, and now her waist is still hurting.

    "I? I've already sent someone to deliver the breakfast. It will be here soon."

    "Didn't the phone break? Didn't the person not be contacted?"

    Gu Yumo turned to Jiang Yanxi and turned a big one Rolling your eyes, you know what phone is broken, what can't be contacted, it's Jiang Yanxi who exported it alone? It's a good show.

    "I contacted you before it broke."

    This guy still refused to admit it.

    "After breakfast, you should leave quickly."

    Jiang Yanxi shrugged: "Since? I'm the one who made the kitchen like this? I? Will stay? I'll be responsible." She took care of herself deciding.

    "You don't need to be responsible."

    Jiang Yanxi glanced at everyone with a cold light from the corner of her eyes. Everyone bowed their heads immediately, looking trembling? They didn't dare to look at her at all.

    "Do you think you need me? Are you responsible?" Jiang Yanxi said coldly,

    everyone nodded, and said in unison: "Need, need."

    Ever seen Jiang Yanxi's fierce look? No one would not be afraid, no one would dare not Give her face?

    Jiang Yanxi looked at Gu Yumo with a harmless face: "They said it themselves."

    Gu Yumo: "..."

    Not long after, Jiang Yanxi sent over? The breakfast delivery person came? Another round A very sumptuous breakfast, this time it was not transported by helicopter, but delivered by car.

    Although Jiang Yanxi's aura is very strong, and she will kill people with her captivating eyes from time to time, but fortunately, all her thoughts are on Gu Yumo, and there will always be only Gu Yumo in her sight. Not wanting to talk to them, this also made everyone relax a lot.

    "Ah Mo." A delicate voice came?

    Everyone looked up and saw a girl in a long black dress with a very sexy figure.

    Jiang Yanxi's face darkened, full of gloom.

    Gu Yumo stood up and said in surprise, "Why are you here?" The

    girl walked up to Gu Yumo, took her arm and said coquettishly, "I miss you."

    Everyone: "..."

    The expressions on their faces were very embarrassing. Looking at Jiang Yanxi's suffocatingly cold eyes, a chill hit the back of the spine? They silently lowered their heads and ate breakfast.