Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    After a series of first aid, Su Wan'er coughed a bit, and An Yuexin's frown was relieved a little. The moment she saw Su Wan'er struggling in the sea just now, her heart suddenly twitched ?, very painful.

    Su Wan'er slowly opened her eyes, the first person to catch her eyes was An Yuexin, she called softly: "Ah Xin~"

    An Yuexin hugged Su Wan'er, Whispered in her ear: "It's fine." Her voice trembled slightly.

    Su Wan'er was stunned for a moment, reached out to hug An Yuexin, and patted her on the back lightly: "Ah Xin, I'm fine."

    An Yuexin said softly "Huh", as long as she's fine.

    With a "pop", a loud slap pierced the sky.

    Everyone looked around and saw that the girl who had been rescued was staring at Shi Jin angrily. Shi Jin covered his face with his hands that had just been beaten with an innocent face.

    "Shameless!" The girl scolded

    Shi Jinyi loudly, and said with an injusticed face, "I was giving you first aid just now." He is now a dumb man eating coptis, looking indescribably miserable.

    "My partner is here, do I need you? Come here? Give me first aid?" The girl just said this, looked up, and saw Gu Yumo and Jiang Yanxi? They were over there, still in a very intimate posture Standing, the girl suddenly became furious, pushed Shi Jin away forcefully, and angrily walked in the direction of the two men.

    "Gu Yumo, are you just watching a strange man kiss me like this?!" The girl said with eyes full of anger

    that Gu Yumo's head was a little big at the moment, and she glared at Jiang Yanxi fiercely. She glanced at the girl and said in a gentle tone: "The most important thing is you? You are fine. This... is not a kiss, it is first aid." When she said that, she lost her confidence.

    "Slap" came another loud slap.

    Everyone was startled, Jiang Yanxi looked at the girl expressionlessly, and the girl froze for a moment, this? Gu Yumo blocked it? Although she was also very angry with Jiang Yanxi, she still didn't dare to do anything to Jiang Yanxi.

    "Shameless." The girl dropped a few words and walked towards the inside of the yacht.

    Gu Yumo looked at the trace of blood hanging from the corner of Jiang Yanxi's mouth, and a little turmoil flashed in his eyes inadvertently.

    "Are you satisfied with the current situation?"

    "So this slap is for her." Jiang Yanxi still had the slap marks on her face, and she wiped the corners of her mouth with her hand, and said with a serious expression : "I know you will be upset, and I know you will be angry, but I can't do it if you

    kiss her in front of me." In Lin Yu's ear, he whispered: "If Jiang Yanxi knows that the boss has given you artificial respiration, then you will be miserable."

    Lin Yu smiled slightly absent-mindedly, Looking at An Yuexin and the others from the corner of the eye, An Yuexin picked up Su Wan'er and walked towards the yacht.

    Hearing Jiang Yanxi's words, Gu Yumo couldn't bear to blame her a bit, and it wasn't the first day he met Jiang Yanxi, she was just like that.

    But when she looked at Jiang Yanxi, she still had a sullen face, acting very angry.

    An Yue held Su Wan'er in her arms and entered the yacht. The girl was sitting there with red ears facing her. When she raised her eyes to meet Su Wan'er's gaze, the expression on her face softened a little.