Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    Listening to An Yuexin's singing, sad and sad, the audience in the audience seemed to have empathy, and their eyes were all moist...

    After singing, An Yuexin slowly took his hand off the guitar and stood up I got up, looked at Su Wan'er affectionately, and then thanked the audience, "Thank you." The moment I lowered my head, tears dripped from my eyes, crystal clear.

    In an instant, there was a warm applause from the auditorium.

    It wasn't long after An Yuexin stepped down, only to hear Su Wan'er's? A girl's voice came from next to her: "Sister."

    Su Wan'er looked over, and it was the girl who sat next to her last time, follow? Girl Looking around, I saw Bei Zhiyan standing in front of them.

    Bei Zhiyan stretched out his hand and rubbed Bei Zhinan's hair, and said softly, "Wait? I'll wait a while." Then he turned to look at Su Wan'er, "Ah Xin asked me to tell you, she's waiting for you outside."

    Bei Zhiyan's voice As soon as she landed, Su Wan'er immediately stood up and ran out.     Bei Zhinan asked     ,

    "Did something happen to them?" Standing next to the car? Waiting? For myself.     An Yuexin raised her eyes to look at Su Wan'er and stepped forward, put her coat on Su Wan'er, then took her hand, without saying a word, directly pulled her towards the direction of the car go.     Sitting in the car, An Yuexin still didn't take off her hat. The brim of her hat was so low that Su Wan'er couldn't see the expression on her face at all.     Along the way, An Yuexin didn't say a word, and the air pressure exuding from her body was very low.     Although An Yuexin didn't say anything, Su Wan'er could tell that An Yuexin should be angry now.

    Back home, Su Wan'er took out the key and aimed it at the keyhole, but her hands were trembling, and she couldn't put the key in after several attempts. At this time, An Yue, who was standing behind her, reached out to hold her hand Hand, Su Wan'er's body froze, An Yuexin's hand was cold.

    The moment the door opened, An Yuexin didn't let go of Su Wan'er's hand, but pulled her along, and with a bang, the door was slammed shut.

    An Yuexin turned around and pressed Su Wan'er's hand against the wall, and the two of them interlocked their fingers. An Yuexin didn't say anything, and directly kissed Su Wan'er.

    Su Wan'er's expression froze, An Yue's heart? This kiss is not the usual? Gentle, very domineering, like a beast that is about to swallow her whole body, she feels like she is about to suffocate.

    Suddenly, a drop of hot water dripped onto her face, her heart trembled, and she reached out to take off An Yuexin's hat. At this moment, An Yuexin stopped, and the two looked at each other. Yuexin cried, his eyes were red and full of sadness.

    Su Wan'er called softly: "Ah Xin." She stretched out her hand and gently wiped the tears from the corner of An Yuexin's eyes.

    An Yuexin didn't say a word, but just pulled Su Wan'er to sit on the sofa, knelt down in front of her, took off the headband from her head and put it on the table, then picked up a tissue and carefully cleaned her face. "Is there any injury on your body?"

    Looking at the bloodstains on the white gauze, she was very worried.

    Su Wan'er shook her head, stretched out her hand to grab An Yuexin's hand, and called out "Ah Xin."

    "Huh?" An Yuexin raised her head and the corners of her mouth parted, and the remaining teardrops on her brows were faintly visible.

    "Is there anything you want to ask me?"