Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    An Yuexin's phone was vibrating, she hugged Su Wan'er with one hand, took out the phone from her pocket with the other hand, and glanced at the caller ID, it was Gu Yumo calling.

    "Ah Xin, how is it? Nothing happened, right?" Gu Yumo asked very reservedly.

    An Yue asked rhetorically: "What will happen?"

    Gu Yumo blurted out: "Have you been kissed by Wan'er?" The question was very straightforward.

    "You knew she would do this?" An Yuexin sounded a little displeased.

    Gu Yumo smiled: "I forgot to tell you just now, I didn't call you as soon as I remembered it." Lies came out as soon as they opened their mouths. It's been so long, what should have happened has happened long ago.

    An Yuexin said with a slightly complaining tone: "You knew she would be like this, and you let her drink just now."

    "I didn't expect her to drink the whole bottle of wine. Okay, I admit my mistake, it's all mine." Wrong, there will definitely be no next time." The attitude of admitting mistakes is very sincere.

    An Yuexin asked: "Then has she ever acted like this towards other people before?"

    "Of course, otherwise how would I know." Without thinking, Gu Yumo said

    An Yuexin's phone was silent, there was no sound...

    "I'm kidding you, she didn't do this to anyone else, we only found out when she was drunk one time, don't worry, nothing happened at that time, since that time, she didn't dare to drink with others casually, She didn't even dare to get drunk, because she was also afraid that she would kiss others when she was drunk." Gu Yumo explained that

    An Yuexin didn't respond to Gu Yumo, and hung up the phone directly.

    "What a ruthless guy."

    Su Wan'er rubbed against An Yuexin's arms a few times, and hugged An Yuexin tightly.

    An Yue looked down, Su Wan'er's fair face was blushing, and her slightly drunken look was extraordinarily charming.

    When his eyes fell on Su Wan'er's thin, pale red lips, An Yuexin's eyelashes trembled, and his heartbeat suddenly accelerated. The image of Su Wan'er kissing her just now came back to his mind, and the lingering warmth on his lips did not go away for a long time.

    Back home, An Yue carefully put Su Wan'er on the bed.

    After a while, she walked into the room with a basin of hot water in her hand, and just as she raised her eyes, she saw Su Wan'er sitting up, her hands were still tugging at her clothes.

    An Yuexin immediately stepped forward, put the basin aside, sat next to Su Wan'er, and asked softly, "What's the matter? Do you feel uncomfortable?"

    "It's so hot, my whole body is so hot, I want to take off my clothes , but I can’t take it off no matter what.” Su Wan’er became aggrieved as she spoke, she raised her head and looked at An Yuexin with blurred eyes: “Can you help me take off my clothes?”

    An Yuexin was stunned, this request ...

    An Yuexin turned on the fan to the maximum speed: "Would it be better this way?" As soon as she turned her head, something hit her in the face.

    She reached up and took it off her face, a sheer white bra with lace.

    An Yuexin held his forehead helplessly, wouldn't he know how to undress by himself?