Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    Seeing the cat she raised and other women flirt with each other in front of her eyes, Su Wan'er looked at them with a displeased expression.

    The smile on the girl's face was clearly mocking her.

    This guy Fugui, in such a short period of time, has already completely forgotten about himself, thanks to which she still worries about him every day.

    At this time, a woman came over, and she took out a dried fish from the small basket in her hand and handed it to the girl.

    The girl took the dried fish and handed it to Fugui's mouth. Fugui stared at the dried fish with sparkling eyes, and then began to eat happily.

    "Good boy." The girl stroked Fugui's head and praised

    Su Wan'er: "..." The

    girl looked up at Su Wan'er, with a hint of disdain on her lips: "This is the top-quality dried fish that I specially airlifted back from abroad. Percy told me During this period of time, I ate the best and used the best. Its mouth is very tricky now, and it doesn’t eat anything that is not the top. Even if I let it go back with you, you can afford it Is it?"

    The face of this nouveau riche makes people look so uncomfortable.

    Su Wan'er stretched out her hand in front of Fugui: "Fugui, stretch out your hand." It took her a long time to train Fugui's movement.

    However, Fugui did not respond to this command.

    Su Wan'er looked very disappointed.

    The girl put Fugui on the ground, and then gave instructions to it: "percy, play dead." The

    next second, Fugui collapsed on the ground, looking like a dead cat.

    Tsk tsk tsk...

    The girl smiled with satisfaction, leaned over and hugged Fugui, and said in a very showy tone: "I have reported Percy to the best training institution, and now he is not an ordinary cat that can only stretch out his hands."

    Thinking now She thinks that Fugui's favorite food is dried fish, and her salary can only afford ordinary dried fish and canned fish. But now the rich and noble eat the top-quality dried fish.

    I thought that without myself, Fugui would have a very bad life. But this is not the case. After it left itself, it lived a very good life.

    Su Wan'er looked down at Fugui in the girl's arms, and said in an angry tone, "Fugui, you are a bad boy." Then she stretched out her hand and stroked it a few times: "Fugui, it turns out that your love for me is the result of your love for me." With only such a small weight, a high-grade dried fish can fool you away, and you will really break my heart." After speaking, there was a hint of doting in the tone.

    How could she really have the heart to blame Fugui, seeing that it is living so well now, she is happy for it.

    Su Wan'er stroked Fu Gui's head a few more times, then raised her eyes to look at the girl, and sighed: "It seems that it doesn't want to go back with me."

    "Of course." The girl said confidently.

    Su Wan'er turned and looked at An Yue Xin: "Let's go."

    An Yuexin nodded.

    When the girls looked at them, Su Wan'er's back looked very lonely.

    The girl suddenly yelled: "Hey!"