Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    Su Wan'er raised her eyes and glanced at the boys opposite, they were staring at An Yuexin intently.

    She inadvertently rolled her eyes, eyes full of disgust.

    Then she took out a black peaked cap from her bag and put it on An Yuexin's head. She even lowered the brim of the hat on purpose until she couldn't see An Yuexin's face clearly.

    After many stops, there was a very naughty boy sitting next to An Yuexin.

    It was noisy and noisy at the side, Su Wan'er made several shush gestures at him to make him quiet, but he didn't like Su Wan'er's tricks, and even made more noise than before.

    Even the child's parents have nothing to do with him.

    The little boy was waving a fake plastic sword around, Su Wan'er frowned, if she wasn't afraid that speaking loudly would disturb An Yuexin to sleep, she would have taught this little boy a long time ago.

    Looking at An Yuexin's bandaged right hand, Su Wan'er put An Yuexin's hand on her lap, and then gently took An Yuexin's hand.

    I was afraid that the little boy would hurt An Yuexin.

    Originally thinking that the family would get off the bus soon, she endured it and passed, but she inadvertently heard that the family got off at the same stop as them.

    At this moment, a thousand or ten thousand thoughts popped up in Su Wan'er's mind, each of which was perfect.

    But... these perfect ideas seem to be completely useless in a child who is only about three years old.

    She tapped her phone with her fingertips, thinking.

    A moment later, she poked the child's parent with her mobile phone.

    When the child's parents came over, Su Wan'er's face was very solemn, and she saw Su Wan'er raised her mobile phone to them, and a sentence scrolled repeatedly on the screen of the mobile phone: "Don't make loud noises in public places, if you don't teach your children well, then wait for others." If there is any reaction, you have to bear it honestly."

    Su Wan'er raised her chin to signal them to look at the others, and when the others looked at them, their eyes were full of disgust.

    Obviously, the children's loud noises have caused dissatisfaction among the crowd.

    What's even more exaggerated is that the parents don't take it seriously at all, and they don't care about public places as their own places, and don't consider other people's feelings at all.

    The woman bowed her head and said to the child, be quiet, stop making noise.

    I don't want it, the child replied.

    Seeing that the child was disobedient, the woman immediately hugged the child in her arms. On the one hand, it may be that she hoped that the child would be quiet, and more likely, she was afraid that other people would do something radical and was protecting the child.

    The child suddenly cried, and Su Wan'er immediately put her hands on An Yuexin's ears and covered them.

    All eyes turned to them.

    At this time, the subway just stopped, and the family picked up the child and got off the subway in a hurry.

    Su Wan'er breathed a sigh of relief.

    In her memory, every time she took the subway, An Yuexin would always pull her to sit at one end of the seat, and always give her the seat on the far side. Only now did she know that An Yuexin did this because she didn't want her to sleep. be disturbed.