Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    At midnight, Su Wan'er got up thirsty and wanted to drink water. When they came to the living room, An Yuexin had already fallen asleep on the sofa.

    The blanket that was originally covering An Yuexin's body fell to the ground, and Su Wan'er had a doting smile on her face.

    Walking towards the sofa, he picked up the blanket on the floor and covered An Yuexin.

    His eyes fell on An Yuexin's face, it was so beautiful.

    Su Wan'er squatted down leisurely, propped her chin with her hands, and stared straight at An Yuexin's face.

    Snow-white skin, slightly red lips, and perfect facial features made Su Wan'er sink in.

    Su Wan'er stretched out her hand involuntarily, and lightly brushed An Yuexin's tall nose bridge with her white fingers. Seeing that An Yuexin didn't respond, she lightly touched her cheek with her hand, and said softly: "Ah Xin, it's so beautiful." "

    When Su Wan'er turned to leave, the corners of An Yuexin's mouth rose slightly.

    the next day.

    As usual, An Yuexin and Su Wan'er walked slowly to the subway station, but there were so many people today.

    As soon as the two entered the subway, they were quickly separated by the crowd. An Yuexin stood some distance away from Su Wan'er.

    They are crowded even standing, let alone have a place to sit.

    The subway was moving forward, An Yue looked in Su Wan'er's direction, all around her were men, a man with a fat head and big ears who looked very greasy was still trying to squeeze towards Su Wan'er.

    An Yuexin frowned, his eyes full of murderous intent.

    The fingertips of her clenched fists had already turned white. She passed through the crowd and squeezed towards Su Wan'er.

    When he came to Su Wan'er's side, An Yuexin stretched out his hand to take Su Wan'er's hand. Su Wan'er's body froze, thinking that she was being watched by a pervert, but when she raised her eyes and saw that it was An Yuexin, her brows relaxed.

    An Yuexin nodded towards Su Wan'er, and Su Wan'er would realize that she squeezed out with all her strength.

    Due to the unstable center of gravity under his feet, he bumped into An Yue's arms all of a sudden, and his face instantly turned red.

    An Yue took Su Wan'er back to the other side and protected Su Wan'er like a wall.

    When he looked down at Su Wan'er, he found that her face was flushed.

    The way she looks now, she looks kinda cute.

    With such a delicate atmosphere, the hearts of both of them beat so fast, so fast.

    If it was before, when Su Wan'er arrived at the station, she would always pull An Yuexin's men to get off the bus.

    But today, she didn't even look at An Yuexin, and walked directly towards the door.

    Looking at Su Wan'er's back, a trace of disappointment flashed in An Yue's eyes, and he followed her silently.

    Su Wan'er breathed hard, she was about to suffocate just now.

    The two walked into the store one after the other, and Gu Yumo could tell that something was wrong with them today.

    After An Yuexin walked in, Gu Yumo held Su Wan'er's shoulders, and asked in a gossip tone, "Did something happen to you two?" She believed that her intuition was correct, after all, she was the king of the sea in love.

After picking up a superstar, life is on the lineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें