Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    An Yuexin got her own mobile phone from Zhao Li, and as soon as she turned it on, she saw dozens of missed calls on the screen of the mobile phone, most of which were from Su Wan'er. An Yuexin frowned.

    Zhao Li: "What's the matter? Has something happened?"

    An Yuexin shook his head and smiled lightly: "It's okay, then I? I'll go out first." As soon as the words fell, An Yuexin stepped forward With a steady pace, he hurriedly walked towards the door.

    Zhao Li called An Yuexin to stop: "Ah Xin, wait a minute, do you want me to take you there?"

    An Yuexin turned to look at him: "No, I? Just take a taxi by myself." She didn't dare to let Zhao Li knew that what she said was very important to her? A private matter was to see Su Wan'er.

    As soon as he walked out of the villa entrance, An Yuexin picked up his mobile phone and dialed Su Waner's number. The phone was connected, but Su Waner didn't answer. An Yuexin called several times in a row, all the same.

    She anxiously stopped a car and sat in it. In the car, she also kept calling Su Wan'er's number, but she still didn't get through.

    Ever since Gu Yumo saw Su Wan'er's inhuman, ghost-like appearance, she tried her best to turn Su Wan'er back into a little bit of a human being, even though she is now She's still a little lost, but it's better than when she didn't eat or drink before, and she looked sloppy and refused to see people.

    Before Su Wan'er returned to the store, Gu Yumo had already issued a strict prohibition order in the store. It is strictly forbidden to mention the three words "an, yue, and xin" in the store, even if they are homonyms. All the words were replaced, and offenders were fined 500 yuan per word, so that when everyone was talking to Su Wan'er, it was special. Be careful, this is 500 yuan, and An Yuexin is 1,500 yuan. ocean.

    An Yuexin should never have imagined that his own name was so valuable.

    Everyone gathered around the dining table to eat lunch, because the air pressure around Su Wan'er was too low, and everyone tacitly did not dare to say anything. Only Gu Yumo would throw out a bad joke or two from time to time. , It wasn't very funny in the first place? A cold joke? In the current atmosphere, there is only coldness, no laughter, and everyone dare not give any reaction at all. Su Wan'er is very kind to her, and she will be very perfunctory after every sentence? Smile .

    Gu Yu? Mo smiled awkwardly: "Wan'er, do you want me to get you some snacks?"

    Everyone looked confused, but they kept looking at Gu Yu? Mo: "Fine!"

    Gu Yu? Mo: "I? Can you still punish yourself?!"

    Everyone: "Shameless."

    Several people and Gu Yumo exchanged winks, only Su Wan'er was kept in the dark.

    "No need." Su Wan'er replied that

    this is very offensive to Su Wan'er, she would have been very happy in the past? Say yes, she will definitely not be as cold as she is now, like an empty shell without a soul.

    Bai Xiaobai asked cautiously: "Then what do you want to drink?"

    "Black coffee."

    Everyone was stunned. They knew Su Wan'er? They all knew that she likes to drink sweets? Moreover, black coffee was what An Yuexin used to drink often. ?.

    Bai Xiaobai: "Okay, wait a minute, I'll pour it for you."

    After a while, Bai Xiaobai held a cup of black coffee and put it in front of Su Wan'er, and then he took it out of his pocket, and there were milk and sugar packets. put it in front of Su Wan'er.