Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    Gu Yumo answered a phone call, and when he hung up, he looked at a few people: "Let's go, I'll invite everyone to eat hot pot."

    "Boss, are you talking about the hot pot restaurant?" Bai Xiaobai asked

    Gu Yumo smiled: "That's the hot pot restaurant." I

    heard that a new hot pot restaurant opened nearby is very famous, and it is rumored that the owner of the restaurant has a very weird temperament.

    The store only serves ten tables of guests a day, and there is no menu. The owner decides what the guests eat.

    Because the boss wears a mask on his face, no one has seen the face of the boss so far, and the boss never speaks, so no one even knows the gender.

    At one time, there were two voices on the Internet. Some people said that this is really an interesting store, and they hope to check in if they have the opportunity. Others said that this is hunger marketing, just to attract attention.

    It's because it depends on luck whether you can eat this hot pot, so Gu Yumo sent someone to stop by the door of the store early this morning. The call just now told her that she had already reserved a seat.

    On the one hand, Su Wan'er kept talking about going to this hot pot restaurant for a meal, but Gu Yumo was more interested in the owner of this restaurant than in hot pot.

    She wanted to meet such a mysterious person.

    A few people walked in front, and Su Wan'er and An Yuexin walked slowly behind at a distance from them.

    Suddenly a car sped by, An Yuexin reached out to grab Su Wan'er, and Su Wan'er crashed directly into An Yuexin's arms.

    "Bang bang bang bang bang~" There was a burst of heartbeat.

    An Yue lowered her head and looked at Su Wan'er: "Are you okay?"

    "It's okay." Su Wan'er replied in a low voice

    , their faces were flushed from fainting, and when they looked at each other, they were still a little shy.

    When An Yuexin smiled at Su Wan'er, Su Wan'er buried her face in An Yuexin's chest: "Don't look at me." She felt that she couldn't be seen with her current appearance.

    An Yuexin put her hand on Su Wan'er's head, and said softly: "Okay." A gust of wind blew over An Yuexin's red face, and a faint smile tugged at the corner of her mouth.

    When they entered the store, Gu Yumo and the others were already waiting there. As soon as they sat down, Lin Yu came in.

    When Lin Yu arrived, there was only an empty seat next to An Yuexin, and she paused.

    He glanced down at An Yuexin, then sat down slowly.

    As I heard before coming here, this is a store without a menu, and the waiter will serve a dish every few moments.

    But they haven't seen the boss since they came in. When they asked the waiter, the waiter replied that the boss prepares dishes for everyone in the back kitchen. It was prepared by the boss himself.

    Other restaurants serve the bottom of the pot first and then the dishes, but this restaurant only serves the bottom of the pot after all the dishes are served.

    At first, Su Wan'er was worried that the store clearly stipulated that requests were not allowed, and the boss would prepare a spicy pot soup base. She was relieved when she saw that the mandarin duck pot was served.