Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    Along the way, Su Wan'er didn't say much, her eyes full of melancholy should be worried about Gu Yumo.

    Although Gu Yumo seemed indifferent on the surface, she could tell that Gu Yumo still cared a lot.

    After this matter was spread on the Internet, it would definitely reach Gu Yumo's father. Gu Yumo will be severely slapped in the face, and what she swore to her father before will also become a joke.

    Gu Yumo is the rich second generation, that's right.

    At the same time, she is also the only future heir of the Gu Group, and she has been carrying this "halo" that everyone envied since she was a child.

    But the taste in it is beyond the comprehension of others. Her unruly personality meant that she would not be so obedient and let her be manipulated, so she did not hesitate to fall out with her father, but also to come out on her own, the reason is very simple, that is, she does not want to be a puppet.

    When passing through the crowd, Su Wan'er bumped into a person, raised her eyes to look at this person and hurriedly said sorry a few times.

    The man threw the half-drunk drink bottle on the ground with a vicious look, and the drink in the bottle flowed out from the mouth of the bottle.

    Obviously, he did not accept Su Wan'er's apology.

    The man was not tall, about 1.6 meters tall, with a thin and thin build. He was wearing a baggy T-shirt, a pair of leggings, and a pair of sloppy slippers on his feet.

    He glared at Su Wan'er viciously, then raised his hand to slap Su Wan'er. In an instant, the hand was intercepted in mid-air.

    No matter how hard he tried to break free, it was useless, the opponent was too strong.

    He raised his eyes ferociously, and An Yuexin cast his dark gaze at him, then shook his hand away forcefully.

    I don't know how many times this is, Su Wan'er thought to herself, it's good to have Ah Xin here.

    As long as An Yuexin is by her side, it seems that she doesn't need to be so afraid.

    My heart is very at ease.

    I thought it was over like this.

    Suddenly, this weak-looking man waved his hand behind him, and several burly and tall men came towards them, with expressions on their faces becoming more and more fierce, and shouted at the short man: "Boss! "The

    short man had a sly smile on his face...

    Su Wan'er grabbed An Yuexin's arm in a panic, and said softly: "Ah Xin, let's run away."

    If it was just to deal with this short man, An Yuexin might be able to Handle.

    But with the addition of these strong men, it is impossible for them to be their opponents.

    Their only way is to run away, which Su Wan'er often does.

    An Yuexin patted Su Wan'er's hand lightly, and said softly, "You wait for me aside." An Yuexin had no intention of leaving.

    "But..."

    An Yuexin looked at Su Wan'er softly, and raised her chin lightly: "Go."

    Seeing An Yuexin's persistence, Su Wan'er obediently stood aside.

    The man smiled disdainfully: "Neither of you will try to run away." Then he gave orders to several strong men: "Call me!"

    Immediately, several people rushed towards An Yuexin...