Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    The two of them retreated to the bed step by step. The moment they fell down, An Yuexin dragged Su Wan'er's head with his hands, and gently put her down.

    An Yue looked down at Su Wan'er, with a sweet smile on her lips, "This bed is as comfortable as the one at home, right?"

    Su Wan'er's fair face was flushed, she nodded shyly, and said "Yes".

    The whole room is filled with the smell of An Yuexin, and the bed is too, it smells so suffocating, she feels like she is sinking into it bit by bit, she likes An Yuexin so much that she can't? Extricate yourself.

    An Yuexin held Su Wan'er's hand, fingers interlocked, and his face slowly moved closer to Su Wan'er. The moment the two noses touched, they looked at each other and smiled, An Yuexin said softly: "I love you."

    "Me too. " When the

    kiss went down, there was sweetness in the air.

    While An Yuexin was kissing Su Wan'er, his slender fingers were unbuttoning Su Wan'er's jacket one by one.

    "Dong dong dong" came a knock on the door.

    Su Wan'er subconsciously pushed An Yuexin away, An Yuexin was completely pushed to the other side, Su Waner's strength was so great, An Yuexin was stunned.

    Su Wan'er got up immediately, fastened the buttons quickly, and then walked towards the door. When she opened the door, she saw Jiang Yanxi standing outside, "I'll go down to find Ah Mo." Run towards the stairs.     An Yuexin just watched Su Wan'er run away like this, right? Jiang Yanxi's eyes were full of murderous intent. Anyone's good deeds were suddenly ruined, wouldn't he be in a good mood? How good is it?     "Don't think that if you lock the door, others won't know what you are doing inside. Have you ever heard that the partition has ears? Besides, the sound insulation effect of your house is really not very good."     An Yue glanced at Jiang Yanxi with cruel eyes ,"Are you bored?"

    Jiang Yanxi smiled triumphantly: "Yes, otherwise I wouldn't? So idle to spoil your good deeds, but? If you want to? It's your own fault. You have to make such a loud noise, otherwise I can't find it."

    " Do you know what your name is?"

    "What's your name?"

    An Yue stared at her heartily, and said coldly, "If you can't eat grapes, you say grapes are sour."

    Jiang Yanxi smiled, "I can't eat them, Aren't you the same." Yoyo added: "I can't eat it."

    An Yuexin: "..."

    In the kitchen.

    Su Wan'er: "Need? Help?"

    "No, go to the living room and watch TV and wait." An Yuexin handed Su Wan'er small pieces of watermelon that had already been cut and placed on a plate.

    "Thank you for your hard work." While speaking, Su Wan'er handed a small piece of watermelon to An Yuexin's mouth, An Yuexin raised his mouth and lowered his head to eat the watermelon.

    Gu Yumo shrugged, "Anyway, I didn't intend to ask for help." She was very clear about her position, she was not like someone, wouldn't she still be trying to be brave.

    "It's you Jiang Yanxi, you are not allowed to make trouble for Ah Xin, do you understand?" When her eyes fell on Jiang Yanxi, she realized that Jiang Yanxi had been staring at her, and she inadvertently turned a ? Rolling eyes, Jiang Yanxi is always staring at him so stupidly? It's not a day or two.