Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    A loud thunder pierced the sky, and in an instant, under the dim streetlights, the raindrops formed a line and began to rush to the ground.

    Su Wan'er looked up at the apartment, the rain kept hitting her face, the corners of her mouth curled up, bitter and desperate.

    Maybe she is busy, maybe she doesn't have time to read the letter she sent her, maybe that person just forgot to help her answer her words? Well, her slightly clenched hands were trembling, and her eyes? ? Corner of the hot tears down the cheeks.

    An Yuexin, right? It's none of her business who she's with, why does she feel that? A little angry, why is she angry, what right does she have to be angry.

    Heart hurts right now? Die.

    There is no way to breathe.

    Was she? She was dying.

    Her eyes? Tears kept streaming down, could not stop? She was so sad, so sad, so sad...

    I? It was you who waited for you, didn't you? It was you who came down? mine.

    Turning around disheartened, Su Wan'er left in the heavy rain.

    At this time, An Yuexin was rehearsing dance moves in the practice room. At this moment, two girls came in, and one of the girls saw An Yuexin and asked casually: "Ah Xin , Did you come up so soon? It's raining so heavily outside, you didn't get wet, right?"

    An Yue looked at the girl with a puzzled expression, "I? Didn't go outside, why did I get wet?"

    "Just now a girl downstairs asked me to pass a message to you. At that time, I just met Lin Yu and remembered that she lived next door to you, so I asked her to bring the message to you. You didn't go to see that Are you a girl?"

    An Yuexin frowned, his expression turned cold, and he said in a deep voice, "What did she tell you to tell me?"

    Seeing An Yuexin's suddenly serious tone, the girl was a little scared , "She said she was waiting for you downstairs, but no? It won't be long. If you don't come down, she won't come again in the future."

    An Yue's heart skipped a beat, and he said with a gloomy face, "How long     ?

    "

His piercing eyes were full of murderous intent.

    Facing An Yuexin's gaze, Lin Yu was stunned for a moment, An Yuexin's eyes were extremely cold, and the coldness that emanated was breathtaking.     An Yuexin walked towards the door, and the moment Lin

    Yu passed by, An Yuexin said coldly, "You'd better pray that nothing happened to her."

? Tell yourself, because just a few minutes ago, they met, and she didn't say anything? Didn't say anything.

    Su Wan'er's sentence, "She won't come again in the future." Like a sharp dagger, it stabbed fiercely into her heart one after another.

    An Yuexin didn't dare to slow down even half a step, and rushed downstairs, didn't she know what happened to make Su Waner say such desperate words? But she knew that Su Waner must Is it sad to say such a thing?

    She was worried and frightened.

    When she came downstairs, it was raining heavily outside the apartment, and thunder was rumbling...

    She picked up an umbrella from the umbrella stand outside the door, and ran out, anxiously Looking for Su Wan'er.

    Suddenly, a familiar figure appeared in front of her. She didn't hold an umbrella, and her whole body was soaked, letting herself get wet from the rain.