Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    An Yuexin and Su Wan'er went back to the building. As soon as they reached their floor, they found a group of people surrounding their house, talking about it.

    The two looked at each other, with a bad feeling, An Yuexin took Su Wan'er's hand and walked over.

    "I heard? This thief stole all the old buildings nearby, because there are more elderly people living in the vicinity, and the elderly like to keep cash at home. Mainly? The old buildings are not monitored and it is easier to steal."

    "Yes, And he? Every time he commits a crime, he knocks on the door pretending to be a food delivery person after 9:30 in the evening, and someone comes out to answer, so he says that he misread the address? The whole family will become their target."     "Yes, the police also ambushed him for several days, didn't they catch the thief last night, and brought him today to explain the crime. "     Looking into their room, the two of them frowned, Su Wan'er tightly grasped An Yuexin's arm, An Yuexin gently patted her hand.     At this time, a few police officers escorted a man out. The thief had tears in his red eyes, and he looked very wronged. Everyone was confused, because this incident was quite a big deal. , There is a reporter from a TV station holding a camera to shoot.     Reporter: "Excuse me, what happened? Why do you seem to cry?"     Thief: "This is the poorest household I have ever stolen. I searched the house and found not even a steel coin. It's the biggest shame in my career of stealing."     "..."     An Yuexin and Su Wan'er both looked speechless, they were the ones who stole things, why did they feel aggrieved.     "Has the tenant of the house not been contacted yet?"     Su Wan'er looked over, it was her landlord, and the police were asking her.     "Called her, but? The phone kept saying that she couldn't be connected, and there was no reply to the message."

    The landlord's aunt glanced at Su Wan'er inadvertently, "Hey, it's this little girl."

    Everyone looked at Su Wan'er in unison, and the moment the reporter's camera turned to her, she buried her head in An Yuexin's arms, An Yuexin Body froze, Su Wan'er whispered: "Ah Xin, I don't want to be photographed by the reporter."

    An Yuexin put the peaked cap on Su Wan'er's head, and lowered the brim of the hat until Su Wan'er's face could not be seen.

    The police came up to them?

    "What's wrong with her?"

    "She's not feeling well. If there's something wrong, just tell me."

    Just after the police finished talking to An Yuexin, a reporter came running towards the two of them. .

    "Do you have anything to say to the suspect just now?"

    "No, thank you." An Yue said in his heart, leading Su Wan'er towards the house. When the reporter caught up with him, An Yuexin saluted them, "Thank you." Then he closed the door.

    An Yue Xin took off the hat on Su Wan'er's head, looked at Su Wan'er, and said softly, "It's all right."

    Su Wan'er breathed a sigh of relief.

    Who would have thought that they would only go out for a few days, and this kind of thing would happen when they came back. Not only was the house turned into a mess, but they were also disgusted by the thieves in public, saying that they were poor, although... this Is the truth.

    When they walked into the living room, there were potato chip residues, melon seed shells, some packaging bags and empty Coke cans on the table and the floor. It was a mess anyway.     Looking over again, there is a piece of one hundred yuan and a piece of paper on the table. On the paper, it says: "You are so poor, you must earn money at a young age. On the table? This one hundred yuan is The money that eats your food, stealing is also right, we? Don’t steal from people who are poorer than yourself.”     Su Wan’er’s face was full of black lines, and she almost wanted to vomit blood: “Ah Xin, is he looking down on me?”