Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    An Yue Xin took Su Wan'er's hand, clasped her hands behind her back on the bed, and Su Wan'er, who closed her eyes, cooperated with her. During the kiss, An Yue Xin stretched out her hand to unbutton Su Wan'er's clothes, and Su Wan'er hugged her tightly with both hands.

    In an instant, An Yue's heart fell on Su Wan'er's shoulder, and she lay directly in Su Wan'er's arms.

    A moment passed, and there was no movement on An Yuexin's end.

    Su Wan'er opened her eyes.

    Su Wan'er whispered: "Ah Xin

    ... Did An Yuexin? Any? Respond.

    Su Wan'er: "Are you asleep?"

    An Yuexin still didn't have any? Response.

    Su Wan'er slowly put her aside, and looked down at An Yuexin. At this moment, An Yuexin had closed her eyes and fell asleep.

    Su Wan'er smiled helplessly, and she stretched out her hand to gently stroke An Yuexin's cheek, An Yuexin actually fell asleep under such circumstances, it was not her style at all, it seemed that she was really tired.

    In the early morning, a glare of light came in from the window, An Yuexin slowly opened his eyes, and found that Su Wan'er was looking at him with a small smile.

    "Wan'er, last night..."

    A picture of her unbuttoning Su Wan'er's clothes appeared in An Yuexin's mind, but it was after that, she had no... any impression at all, if it was them? What's wrong, she couldn't possibly not have any impression.

    Su Wan'er smiled: "Last night, you fell asleep just kissing each other."

    "Ah? I just slept like this? So we? Didn't do anything last night?"

    Su Wan'er nodded. Nodding and smiling, "Yes, I just fell asleep and went to sleep. I didn't do anything." The

    next second, An Yuexin showed a regretful and very annoyed expression. She reached out and grabbed Su Wan'er's neck. hand, softly said: "Didn't I do it on purpose yesterday? I fell asleep."

    Su Wan'er replied: "I know."

    An Yue rubbed her heart towards Su Wan'er, her malicious intentions had been thoroughly exposed.

    "Then? Can we? Can we do the things we didn't finish yesterday?"

    An Yuexin stretched out his hand to touch it restlessly, and Su Wan'er grabbed An Yuexin's hand, "Ah Xin , don't make trouble, I have something to tell you." The expression on her face looked a little dignified.

    An Yuexin: "Well, what do you want to say?"

    Su Wan'er: "The finals are coming soon, you have to practice during the day and sneak to my place at night, so you will be very tired. " An Yuexin

    shook his head: "I don't feel tired." She herself didn't know why she suddenly fell asleep like this, maybe it was because there were too many things yesterday, so she was a little sleepy.

    Su Wan'er: "Given your performance yesterday, I think you should stop running to me during the finals and concentrate on preparing for the competition."

    If it's what An Yuexin said, and she doesn't feel tired, then How could she wait until she fell asleep on the couch and passed out halfway through the kiss.

    An Yuexin frowned slightly: "You won't let me see you?"

    Su Wan'er: "I won't see you for now, see you after the game."