Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    Although Su Wan'er didn't like this weird event, the ramen was delicious, and it was not in vain that they had to wait in line for so long, and had to pretend to be a couple to come in.

    An Yuexin picked up the water glass and took a sip of water, looking at Su Wan'er who was burying her head in eating noodles, with a soft smile on her face.

    When Su Wan'er raised her head, An Yuexin stretched out her hand towards Su Wan'er's face, and gently rubbed her thumb a few times on her cheek: "Chili oil is on my face."

    Su Wan'er's face suddenly became hot and shy Extremely.

    "Thank you."

    "You're welcome."

    Hearing this conversation, the girl looked up at them in surprise, why did the two suddenly become polite.

    Sensing the girl's gaze, Su Wan'er lowered her head and picked up the chopsticks to pretend to eat noodles.

    Following behind Su Wan'er, An Yuexin also picked up the chopsticks to eat noodles. In an instant, the two people's eyes met, and they saw that they were eating the same piece of ramen.

    Su Wan'er's heart tightened, "Do you want? Don't you? It's such a coincidence. She was so shy that she didn't dare to look directly at An Yuexin. Now? It's all right, and I can eat the same ramen."

    She bit off the ramen right away in a panic, while An Yuexin ate the remaining ramen calmly.

    Seeing this scene, the girl's auntie smiled again.

    the other end.

    Gu Yumo had just driven downstairs of the villa when he saw a person squatting with his knees hugged outside the gate of her house.

    When the man looked up in the direction of the car, Gu Yumo was taken aback.

    She frowned, turned to look at the girl sitting in the co-pilot and said, "You? Wait for me here."

    "Why are you squatting here alone?" Gu Yumo asked, Jiang Yan in front of her Xi, she was in a mess, and her whole body was drenched. Seeing this made her feel a little distressed.

    Jiang Yanxi raised her eyes to look at Gu Yumo, and smiled faintly: "You? You're back." "Did you come

    here just to say this to me?" I wanted to ask her if something happened? I don't know why it becomes like this as soon as she speaks, she always speaks with a bit of acrimony when she talks to Jiang Yanxi. This is probably an instinctive conditioned reflex, and she doesn't want Jiang Yanxi to feel that she and she will have any hope.

    Jiang Yanxi shook her head: "You? Can you give me a hug?"

    Meeting Jiang Yanxi's gaze, her eyes were flushed, and the corners of her mouth curled into a faint smile.

    This reminded her of Jiang Yanxi many years ago.

    Gu Yumo slowly opened her hands, and Jiang Yanxi stepped forward to hug Gu Yumo, leaning her head on Gu Yumo's shoulder, a tear fell from the corner of her eye.

    "Did something happen?"

    After Gu Yumo asked in a gentle tone for a while, Jiang Yanxi let go of his hand slowly, and only said: "I should go." After speaking, he turned and left.

    "Let me take you back? Let's go." Gu Yumo shouted from behind. She was a little worried about Jiang Yanxi's distraught appearance.

    Jiang Yanxi raised her eyes and glanced at the woman sitting in the car, then turned to look at Gu Yumo and said, "No need, there is still someone waiting for you over there."