Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    Seeing that Su Wan'er didn't give him any response, An Yuexin tilted his head slightly to look at her, and said softly, "Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

    At this moment, Su Wan'er's face was flushed, and she didn't look very well.

    Su Wan'er regained her composure, "I'm fine." Her slightly flushed face was burning hot, and this feeling was hard to describe.

    An Yue breathed a sigh of relief, and smiled slightly: "It's fine, who were those people just now?" Su Wan'er was so afraid of being found by those people, something must have happened.

    Hearing An Yuexin's question, Su Wan'er frowned slightly, and the expression on her face became a little dignified.

    "If you don't want to say it, you don't have to say it." An Yuexin didn't want to embarrass her. Everyone has secrets that they don't want others to know, including herself. Not everything can be honest with each other.

    Su Wan'er lowered her eyes, and replied after a while: "I owe a little money...they are chasing the debt." Looking up at An Yuexin, a wave of turmoil flashed in her eyes, and she added: "But you don't have to worry, I can Solve it."

    An Yue nodded heartily, and said "Yes".

    Seeing the menacing appearance of those people just now, she knew that it was not as simple as Su Wan'er said, just owed a little money.

    If Su Wan'er could really solve it, she wouldn't have run away desperately just now.

    Now that Su Wan'er has said that, she can't say any more.

    Gu Yumo, who had been waiting anxiously in the store, immediately came out to meet the two of them, and was about to say something when Su Wan'er's eyes stopped him.

    When meeting Shang An Yuexin's gaze, Gu Yumo seemed a little flustered, pretending to clear his throat, his acting skills were very poor.

    An Yuexin said in a very sensible way: "I'm going to work first." Judging from Su Wan'er's behavior just now, she didn't want to let herself know.

    After An Yuexin left, Gu Yumo pulled Su Wan'er aside, and the two of them whispered to each other, not knowing what to say.

    When she inadvertently glanced at the two from the corner of her eye, Su Wan'er looked preoccupied.

    Because he was afraid that those people would come again, Gu Yumo asked An Yuexin and Su Wan'er to go back first, and handed today's salary to the two of them before they left.

    The next second, An Yuexin handed the envelope in her hand to Su Wan'er: "Take it to buy shoes."

    Su Wan'er's expression froze for a moment, and she remembered that she had told An Yuexin that the part-time job was to buy shoes. Yue Xin will keep these words in his heart.

    She felt a little warm in her heart.

    "No need, you can keep this money for yourself." Su Wan'er said. As soon as

    Su Wan'er finished speaking, An Yuexin stuffed the envelope into Su Wan'er's hand: "If I need money, I will ask you to get it."

    Seeing An Yue With such a firm heart, Su Wan'er could only hold it first.

    But she always felt that something was wrong, why the thickness of the two envelopes was so different.

    She lowered her head and opened up her salary, 300 yuan, that's right. Then he opened the letter that An Yuexin gave him, and his face was instantly covered with black lines, which was too far away.