Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Just as Gu Yumo was about to close the door, Jiang Yanxi reached out to stop him. Gu Yumo frowned, let go of his hand and walked into the room. She knew that in the end, she would definitely? In Jiang Yanxi's He made a compromise with a shameless face, so he didn't bother to talk nonsense with Jiang Yanxi.

    Jiang Yanxi smiled triumphantly.

    Entering the room, the big bed that was demolished by Jiang Yanxi last night has been replaced with a luxurious big bed made of Nordic white leather, covered with a pure white silk satin quilt.

    Jiang Yanxi leaned aside, watching Gu Yumo take out clothes from the closet with his eyes fixed.

    "Can I wash with you?"

    Gu Yumo's face darkened, and his face was covered with black lines for an instant. He turned around and turned to Jiang Yanxi? He rolled his eyes, and his face was full of disgust.

    "If you wash together, you won't be wasting water."

    Gu Yumo stared at Jiang Yanxi expressionlessly: "If you say such boring things again, get the hell out." Don't jump to say such words, what? waste water? Such words, coming out of her mouth, have no credibility at all.

    Jiang Yanxi shrugged, not daring to say more.

    At this time, Gu Yumo's cell phone rang, and she walked towards the bathroom while answering the phone. After Gu Yumo entered, Jiang Yanxi glanced at the bed inadvertently, with a curved mouth, and sat down on the bed.

    Sitting on the bed, she tapped her fingers on the bed, looking thoughtful, as if she was waiting for something.

    Gu Yumo, who entered the bathroom, put his phone aside, picked up a bottle of red wine and poured it into a goblet, then picked up the glass and sat in the bathtub.

    She took a sip, then put the red wine glass aside, her whole body relaxed, with an expression of enjoyment on her face.

    I don't know how long it has been? Did Gu Yumo pick up his phone and look at it? After checking the time, he put down the wine glass in his hand and got up to get dressed. The next second, she patted her forehead with her hand. She forgot to bring in her clothes when she came in just now, and looked around. Even the bathrobe was hanging outside.

    "Jiang Yanxi, are you still outside?" Gu Yumo shouted loudly towards the outside. If she hadn't had to, she would definitely not? If she wanted to call Jiang Yanxi, she would definitely not?

    At this moment, a smile appeared on Jiang Yanxi's face, "Yes, what's the matter?"

    "I forgot to bring in my clothes and put them on the bed. Can you bring them over for me?"

    Jiang Yanxi looked down at Fang The clothes next to her, "Are you sure you want me to help you?"

    After a while, Gu Yumo's voice came from the other side: "Yes." The tone was also very unhappy, and she refused to ask Jiang Yanxi to help. There is no other way, so I have to wear it.

    Jiang Yanxi smiled charmingly, picked up the clothes on the side and walked towards the bathroom.

    When he came to the bathroom door, Jiang Yanxi knocked on the door, only to see Gu Yumo poking his head out of a very narrow gap.

    Jiang Yanxi smiled and said with a smile: "Are you really going to open the door a little more? How can I give you clothes in such a small space?"

    Facing Jiang Yanxi's gaze, Gu Yumo frowned slightly Wrinkled, in desperation, opened the door a little more.

    At this time, Jiang Yanxi could clearly see Gu Yumo's face, her face was a little flushed by the heat, Jiang Yanxi's heart tightened, it was so beautiful.