Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    The hearts of both of them were beating violently, their eyes were closed and their eyes were smiling.

    This is the second time they have kissed, Su Wan'er thought to herself.

    This is? Their fourth kiss, An Yue thought to himself.

    The faint fragrance of plum blossoms wafted from An Yuexin's body. At this moment, Su Wan'er's mind went blank, and she felt that she was about to suffocate. She stretched out her arms to hug An Yuexin, feeling very happy, very happy.

    I don't know why just now, but she didn't reject An Yuexin, and the words "No" blurted out. An Yuexin has a kind of charm, can he always? , She can only? Agree, she can't refuse at all.

    After a while, when An Yuexin gently pushed Su Wan'er away, Su Wan'er immediately hugged An Yuexin and hugged her tightly.

    Su Wan'er's sudden embrace made An Yue's body stiff.

    Su Wan'er buried her head in An Yue's heart, and said shyly, "First? Don't look at me, just stay like this for a while." When she was with An Yuexin, she always blushed regardless of time or place, and her heart still... will jump fast.

    Strictly speaking, this was her first kiss, so she gave it to An Yuexin, but she didn't regret it at all.

    An Yuexin stroked Su Wan'er's hair, and said in a low voice: "Okay, I don't want to look at you." She was extremely gentle, and so was her own face? It was so red, I really hope that time will freeze at this moment, like now, only them Two people.

    night.

    When Su Wan'er came out of the shower, she saw a luggage bag on the sofa. Her eyes dimmed instantly, and her face was full of disappointment. When she heard footsteps coming from behind, Su Wan'er subconsciously wiped her hair while taking Pick up the remote and turn on the TV like nothing happened.

    An Yuexin handed the warmed milk to Su Wan'er, "Wan'er, drink this milk and sleep better at night."

    Su Wan'er took the milk and drank it.

    Watching Su Wan'er finish drinking the milk, An Yuexin took the cup in her hand, put it gently on the table, then pointed to the luggage bag on the sofa, and said slowly: "I'm leaving tonight.

    " There was a cramping pain, and the milk I drank just now rolled violently in my stomach, which was very uncomfortable.

    "Are you in such a hurry?"

    An Yuexin nodded, "Well, the company has already arranged a place for me to live in, so I can just live in."

    Su Wan'er glanced at An Yuexin's luggage on the sofa, "That's all Is it?"

    "Yeah." An Yuexin nodded again.

    It turns out that An Yuexin's luggage at home is only this little, and a luggage bag that small can fit all of it.

    Su Wan'er picked up the cup that the two of them bought together, and held it in front of An Yuexin, "Aren't you going to take this cup?"

    An Yuexin shook her head.

    Su Wan'er swept around again, trying to find something that belonged to An Yuexin. There was nothing left, nothing more? Her eyes were a little moist, "Then what about this doll, don't you want to take it away?" This doll is just? She She picked it up and asked casually, she was just thinking about staying in peace for a while or a while.

    An Yue shook his head heartily.

    At this time, a mobile phone rang.

    An Yue picked up the phone heartily, "Well, I'm going down." Putting down the phone, she looked at Su Wan'er and said lightly, "The car that came to pick me up is already waiting below?"