Part 1

Dream

_________________________

I don't always dream but when I do I remember them perfectly. My dreams are unpredictable so I don't know when it happens but when it does it always happens for a reason.

At least that's what I've been told so.
I hated dreaming because it's the reason I'm suffering. I can predict the future with my dreams but this isn't all.

It sounds stupid I still can't believe it. Since this made me very dangerous the navy didn't want me to get in their way, so they wanted to make sure i don't get away but I did anyways. It's not like I can control my dreams.

But Now I'm sleeping peacefully on a navy ship. Ironic isn't it ? Well I'm glad I accepted Garps offer. I feel like things are about to get better.

٭⊹¤.•⨳•.*☆✬ ★ ✬☆*.•⨳•.¤⊹٭

I was standing in a field. I looked around it was full of flowers it was very pretty. It was foggy thought but it was midday so it was a bit easier to see. I was waking when I noticed a figure. I started walking towards it I didn't know why. It felt..warm..comforting.. for some reason I just wanted to hug it and never let go.

I could feel it's  pain somehow I stopped my track when it turned my way. I couldn't see its face he was a boy about my age maybe a bit older. I only saw his raven colored hair.

Why am I seeing this what is the meaning of this dream I rarely dream of a person so I don't understand I usually just get a smaller vision of the future like a book falling from a bookshelf. Or someone getting bit by a dog. But this time it's different I'm not sure if it's a one time thing or my power is getting stronger.

That doesn't matter right now. All my attention was on the boy in front of me. He didn't say anything nor did I. I can't say it was awkward it was silent but it wasn't awkward. I stepped closer and tried to get a closer look to his face but he pushed me away I fell on the ground.

"Huh-?" That's all I could mutter before the boy was backing away. I don't understand I just want to help him. I want to ease his pain so why..

The flowers slowly all died and a horrible smell caught my attention I could throw up. This wasn't rare that something like this happens it's called rotten dream when my energy dies I can't see more of the future and I eventually wake up.

٭⊹¤.•⨳•.*☆✬ ★ ✬☆*.•⨳•.¤⊹٭

I opened my eyes but I didn't sit up I was staring at the ceiling and thinking who might that boy be and the meaning of all this.

I just noticed now that the sun was about to get up totally. I also had a blanket on I'm not sure how, probably the old man gave it to me. I hope he doesn't mind me sleeping here. I was too tired to think.

I decided to just go back to sleep. lucky enough now I didn't dream I just woke up hours after. The old man said we would arrive in about ten minutes so I should get ready. It's not like I have anything to pack so basically I'm done.

He also said we'll be eating breakfast there. I'm so glad I'll get to eat. Again. I'm super nervous thought my dream from earlier didn't help me either. What if that boy was him and he won't accept me?

The only thing I fear more than the Navy is Rejection and Abandonment and I don't want that to happen maybe I shou- "we arrived" I heard Garp shout. I realized I was thinking for too long. I really shouldn't overthink so much... I mentally facepalmed myself.

I don't really have anything with me so I didn't have to pick my stuff or anything I was just nervous too meet Garp's grandson. It'll be okay Garp said he's kind. I smiled to myself reassuring myself. Calming down a bit.

٭⊹¤.•⨳•.*☆✬ ★ ✬☆*.•⨳•.¤⊹٭

As soon as I stepped of the ship I felt the cold wind hit my face my hair was flowing with it. I saw a kid about my age running towards us I'm not sure if he noticed me because I'm pretty sure he was running to meet his grandfather. I assume he was his grandson. A small smile crept onto my face at the view.

"POPSSSS" I heard the kid shout and jumping on the old man I just stood there a few steps away not to accidentally ruin the moment.

It didn't take long time for the boy to notice me.
"Huh who's that?" I looked around to make sure he was looking at me. who other thought? "She is your new sister" I swear I could see his eyes light up. "SO COOOL" he jumped down from Garp's shoulder and ran towards me. "Nice to meet you I'm Monkey D. Luffy I'll be the pirate king and since you're my new sister I'll let you join my cre-" he got hit on the head by Garp. I was shocked I didn't know Garp can be so violent.

"Luffy I don't want you sticking your dumb behavior on her she'll be a powerful marine not a filthy piRATe"
Garp said seriously. How am I supposed to tell them I hate both pirates and marines so I won't be neither.

Well I'll tell them later for now I'll enjoy everything till it lasts. Because once someone told me to do so.
"Nice to meet you i'm Y/n" I reached out my hand to the black haired guy I was now clam that my dream didn't come true because he didn't push me away. Yet.

Luffy looked dumbfounded. Does he not know to shake hands with someone if you greet them? Or was I wrong I never actually met anyone I just saw other people doing it. I blushed and put away my hands behind my back. He grabbed them and started dragging me towards god knows where. Is this kidnapping?

We climbed up a mountain Garp was following us from a little behind. Luffy seemed to be really excited. I wasn't sure why. "This is also my first time meeting my other brother for the first time so I'm very excited but I'm sure we'll like him" Luffy said while giving me a huge grin. I just smiled at him he was so sweet no one ever treated me so good as him. Maybe he could be my first friend. I smiled to myself thinking about getting a friend.

No wait, having a brother is way better I always dreamed of having a family. I was so happy. We finally reached a house on top of the mountain. "Bandits?" I asked confused.

"What?!" Luffy said in a disappointed tone as he let go of my hand. "Yes you two will live here from now on. "
I didn't mind but Luffy seemingly didn't like the idea of that.

"I hate bandits" said Luffy as he looked away pouting. He was behind me and Garp. Garp now knocked on the door and talked to a lady."GARP THIS ISNT A KINDERGARTEN YOU CANT JUST LEAVE KIDS HERE" said the women to Garp.

They talked for a while I didn't really care. I heard Luffy yelp. "Ew sticky" he said while removing something from his face. I looked at him I was confused of his behavior.

"SPIT?! EW! WHO SPAT ON ME ?!" Luffy started shouting. I stood there dumbfounded. I looked at the direction where the spit most likely came from but it was too dark to notice anything immediately. But then I noticed something.

There was a person sitting on a big rock I couldn't really see his face. My eyes widened he reminded me of the boy from my dream.

__________________________

Here you go guys I wrote the first part in the middle of the night so I apologize if it's not that good

Word count:1332
(Edited)