Part 10

Party

I was now following shanks when I noticed a big ship at the port.

(For visuals)

I was mesmerized by it. I saw the others already onboard. It was me and shank who were standing down on the ground now. "Why are you taking me with you?" I asked. Not understanding why would he want me with him.

"You're Luffy's sister so I feel the need protect you and if I'm right you can't go back to Luffy and you also remind me of someone you know when I was a kid.." he said not looking at me. But I could see a smile forming on his face.

"If you way so.." I said following him onboard. I mean I'm at least safe with his crew and it's not like I can go back to Luffy and the others. I sighed.

_________________________

After I joined Shanks I didn't really talked to anyone it was lonely we were out the sea for now about four days that was when I joined Shanks.

I didn't regret thought I'm wanted anyways and I'm safe here and at least I'm not on that island when it's time I'll leave this crew and shanks knows this.

I got my own room it wasn't big it only had a bed and a closet and a desk and a window I don't mind it's perfect for me this is my first own room I more than appreciate it.

I heard a knock on the door so stood up from my bed to open the door. This will be my first conversation I had in a few days so I'm kinda scared not gonna lie.

I opened the door. "Benn?" I asked the dark haired pirate In front of me.
"Shanks wants to talk to you" he said.
I nod. He left.

_________________________

Okay so the thing is that I'm kinda lost this ship is huge.. I sighed. I noticed Yassop trying out his new gun I didn't feel like talking to him but I would never find Shanks other wise.

I walked over to him. "Yassop" I said to get his attention and I did in fact get his attention. He hummed. "Could you show me where shank's room is?"
He nodded and started walking I just followed him.

_________________________

I was In front of Shank's door I sighed and knocked. "Come in" I heard so I invited myself in.
He didn't look at me he was reading something. Him reading ? Would never guess. "You called" I said annoyed of his lack of care.

"Oh yeah here is a devil fruit eat it" he said. I just blinked a few times. "Pardon?" I asked dumbfounded.
He looked at me. "You want to become stronger right?" He asked annoyed.

"Yea but uhm the thing is that i have already ate one" Shank's eyes widened. "Oh" he was stunned.
"Well I'll teach you how to use Haki then" he said. "Haki?" I asked is that a weapon or something. "Yes we'll start tomorrow." I guessed he finished talking to me so I turned around.

"Oh and y/n about that ring. Where did you get it? It's a very powerful object" I turned my head around because of the topic.

"I stole it" I said not caring.
"Would you stop lying" he responded
While standing up. "Okay I'm sorry Y/n that I'm not the best parent figure or anything but I'm a pirate I can't babysit you I only-"

"I never asked you to do so" I said my face was black. Who does he think he is to think I need- I got interrupted of my thoughts as I felt him hugging me with one arm.

"I really am sorry y/n let's restart everything and be honest to each other okay?" He said still hugging me. I hugged him back.
Actually it's nice to have Shanks even tho he is almost always drunk and acts like a big toddler.

"I got it from a fox" I blushed because this sounded more like a lie than what I said first. Shanks pulled back of the hug but he stayed crouching down. "Hmm I see. Y/n make sure not to lose it" he said.

"Why it's just a ring that can glow" I said it's not a big deal. "It's a spirit ring" he said.

"Spirit ring?" I asked back waiting for an explanation. "You said you got it from a fox then I assume it was the fox spirit you can call it whenever you need it to come" he said

"It's a very powerful jewelry. Only the person whom it was given can use it" he said. I nodded. "Now you should get ready it's about dinner time Roo is making a huge welcome meal for you I know it's a bit late but still"
Shanks said smiling.

"Thank you Shanks. For everything"
I said while turning around and walking outside.

_________________________

At dinner I felt alive it was very comforting. People were singing and having drinking contest dancing and people were even fighting over dumbest thing you could even imagine.

I laughed a lot since I didn't know anyone expect Shanks or Benn I stayed with them or atleast pretty close. Shanks was more than very drunk I laughed about how he talked about Makino being so pretty he was so pitiful.

Benn was just holding his head of embarrassment and tried to shush Shanks. I laughed at how different they were. Obviously Benn also drank I was the only one drinking apple juice but it's alright I don't like alcohol anyways.

"HeY y/N dOn'T gEt a B0yyy FwIiend owKayy~~" shanks said warning me of what boys do to girls. "And ThEn yOu geT prEgnAnt wE dOnT w4nT kids-" he fell on the ground I started laughing and hitting the table. Benn was covering my ears half of the time when Shanks talked.

Then he started tearing up. "BeNnn I miss her I miss her so mucchhh~" Shanks whined so loud. Even thought Benn was covering my ears I could hear shanks perfectly. I didn't know who he was talking about thought.

He really acts like a dad way too overprotective but then again he acts like a toddler. I smiled of the thought. Now I feel like I have two dads and also a kid. I chuckled. Benn stood up to help Shanks I just sat there at the table. Trying my best not to laugh more because my stomach would hurt.

"Y/n I'll get Shanks to the bathroom I have a feeling he's about to puke" Benn said I laughed. "Alright alright"
I saw them leave. I was feeling a little tired now. I yawned I looked around.
Everyone was so happy. I heard people start singing Binks Sake more and more people joined in to sing.

Yo-ho-ho-ho, yo-ho-ho-ho

Binkusu no sake wo todoke ni yuku yo
Umikaze, kimakase nami makase
Shio no mukou de yuuhi mo sawagu
Sora nya, wa wo kaku tori no uta
Sayonara minato tsumugi no sato yo
"Don" to icchou utao funade no uta
Kinpa-ginpa mo shibuki ni kaete
Oretachya yuku zo umi no kagiri

I smiled this song was my favorite so far out of what they sang. It was full of life. I smiled just again. I think I'll go to sleep now. I stood up and yawned again and started walking to my room.

__________________________

Thank you for reading this part I wasn't sure how to write this part so I'm not sure if it's good.

Votes and comments are appreciated and it keeps me motivated <33

Word count:1307

(Not edited)