Part 20

Nightmare

It was cold unbearably cold as I opened my eyes I could see white white everywhere snow I looked around. Where the hell am I?!

I looked around but I couldn't see anything but white cold snow I was freezing I started walking into a random direction maybe I'll have some luck and find a house or village or anything.

Is this a dream again but why in the middle of a snow storm ?! I haven't had any dreams for years so why now why here ?

I heard gunshots from the direction I was heading into so I sped up a bit
I saw a very weird looking blond haired men running away from a lot of pirate looking men.

The interesting looking man was now running down a hill then fell and rolled all the way down he was about to get shot by the pirates something told me to help him so I did something I would most likely do and kicked three pirates in the head at once then punched the rest in the guts now they were all on the ground almost dead.

The blonde men who fell down was now staring at me with wide eyes I looked at him and noticed he was holding something. A devil fruit ?
"Thanks I owe you for this one" he said standing up. "But I'm really in a hurry right now-" the men said grabbing my hand and pulling me with him I let out a yelp.

I noticed there were now more pirates following me I suppose he stole the devil fruit away from them.
We finally stopped when we arrived at small abandoned house. "Sorry for dragging you with me it was more like a reflex" the strange men said. "It's alright" I said now noticing the small figure laying on the ground my eyes widened he looked terrible.

"Law I got the fruit eat it" the man who dragged me said as he gave pushed the fruit down the little boy's throat. "H-HEY you're going to kill him" I said scared the little boy might choke on it but luckily he didn't.

The man now explained their situation not everything he said sounded true but he told me he was Corazon and the boy was Law they were hiding from someone they didn't tell me who thought I assumed it's not that important oh hell how wrong I was.

We were walking away from our first hiding spot to a bigger tree house when we saw a navy officer it didn't give me good vibes but Law was talking to him Corazon's eyes widened "LAW COME HERE THATS VERGO" Las eyes widened as well and tried to back away but got badly kicked my face dropped as I ran over to protect the boy and stopped the man from kicking him again with my leg.

He was pretty shocked but then he frowned. "Don't stand in my way little girl" he spat but I didn't like his tone so I kicked his stomach with my other leg. And quickly picked up law and ran Corazon followed

"FREAKING DOFLAMINGO?!" I yelled while running and saw a bird cage. Corazon gulped. "I might missed that part" he said. I looked at him with wide eyes. "He's my brother" he said my jaw was on the ground now I was so stunned.

"You're kidding.." I said as Corazon hid Law in a treasure chest and he put some spell on him. I just stood behind him as I saw Doflamingo on the horizon now.

I only heard about him never saw him in person Shanks mentioned him before that he's a men I should avoid from far.

Now he was walking towards us I already treated Corazon's few wound he was standing before me and he was holding a gun.

Doflamingo stopped I doubt he noticed me. "Where is the Ope ope no mi Corazon" he said with a smirk on his face. "Law ate it and Oh he's long gone probably already on a navy ship" Corazon said smirking

Doflamingo now had a frown on his face. As a family member also reassured Corazon's lie to him but little did he know he was in this chest behind us.

Doflamingo also pulled out a gun and pointed it at him he removed the bird cage he set up and told the family members to go and look for law so it was only him Corazon and me.

"I know you won't shoot me" Doflamingo confidentially said as he was about to pull the trigger but I quickly kicked away his gun. He froze and looked at me. As I took a few steps back and closer to Corazon. "And who you might be darling?" He asked. No way he just started flirting with me.

"Uhm sir what are you ta-" I asked but I got interrupted by him again. "Polite I like it" he said taking few steps closer to me I gulped feeling intimidated and stepped back as I felt Corazon grab my hand from behind and pulling me away so now I'm behind him again.

"Oh come on don't hide her it would be a shame" Doflamingo said now totally forgetting about the fact that Corazon betrayed him. "She hasn't got any business with you" Corazon yelled putting a hand out to his side in a protective way. Doflamingo hummed. "Let's make a deal Corazon let's say I won't kill you right here right now nor I won't hurt Law so you give her to me" he said now being too close I didn't feel safe but then I remembered this is only a dream it's okay.

"You're crazy if you think I would agree to this idiotic deal"  Corazon spat. Doflamingo just laughed. Then I felt myself push Corazon to the side and stepped closer to the blonde tall man I was shocked. "W-what is happening?!" My eyes widened

I could see a shit eating grin on Doflamingo's face I knew he was doing something. "So what do you say beautiful do you accept my deal to keep them safe?" He grinned as he put a hand on my cheek to make me look at him.

I mean it's just a dream it's not like it has anything in my life to do and atleast they will survive so.."I'll acce-"
"Y/N!"  Corazon yelled at me. "Then it's a deal" Doflamingo smirked as he picked me up and threw my on his shoulder I yelped. He turned around so now his back was to Corazon but now I was facing him he looked disappointed and worried.

I just gave him a reassuring smile and waved at him. Wait since when did I tell him my name-

_________________________

Okay soooo it has been exactly two days since Doflamingo kidnapped me and I still haven't woken up yet I was starting to get scared. "Heyyy y/n Chan come eat with the family~" said the little girl named baby 5.

"Sure darling I'll be out there in a minute" I said getting ready in my room. They treated me like a guest and they weren't evil to me not a bit but I knew Doflamingo wasn't a good person.

I got ready and walked to the dining room on the ship and sat down at the table. I fake coughed to ease the awkward silent. Doflamingo wasn't in the room yet I got pretty close to baby five but not with the other members.

After Doflamingo finally arrived and we started eating the others left but I stayed because I didn't understand anything and I had no better thing but I was about to leave I stood up.
"Y/n come here" my body stiffened and I stopped as I turned towards Doflamingo.

He was wearing his usual grin. I walked over to him. "Sit down" he pointed at the chair next to him. I gulped as i obeyed I will probably wake up soon. " there's something unique in you" Doflamingo said as he leaned closer.

I give him a questioning face. "Who are you for real?" He asked. "I am Y/n" I just respond. "Interesting" he murmured in respond. I stood up and walked out but I felt dizzy as I walked to the rails on the ship. I collapsed and suddenly everything went black.

_______________________

Okay I know there is a lot of stuff that doesn't make sense right now but I promise it will later.

Votes and comments are appreciated

Word count:1434

(Unedited)