Part 3

Crush

_________________________

"LUFFY!" I yelled while running towards the boy who was barely standing and he was heavily injured. I helped him sit down. "W-what the hell happened Luffy" I was furious someone did this to Luffy and they must pay.

Luffy didn't say a word. I cupped his face. "Hey Luffy it's okay you can tell me I'll protect you" I said reassuring him. "I fell.." he said. I just stood up. "You fell?" I asked him clearly not believing him.

"Yeah but I'm all fine now" he said smiling. I was mad but I wouldn't show that. Instead I smiled. "Okay Luffy do u want me to give you a piggy back?" He got excited. "YESS" he said shouting. He got on my back and I started walking back to The Mountain Bandit's house to get Luffy treated.

I finally arrived I saw Ace and the others already eating they didn't care about Luffy. Well he's the only one I have so I do care. "Dandan-sama" I said. Now all the attention was on me. Luffy had fallen asleep on my back by now he must've been so tired.

"What happened??" Dandan asked getting up and taking Luffy away. Maybe she does actually care about him. "He said he fell but that clearly isn't what happened.." I said Ace was quite I looked over to him he avoided eye contact. Suspicious. I thought.

"It's okay I'll treat him" Dandan said leaving with Luffy. I didn't know where to sit since I wasn't really close to anyone I sit in a corner. I wasn't hungry in fact i got used to eating a little. I yawned. Maybe I should go to sleep. I stood up. Just when I stood up Ace also stood up and went to the bedroom.

Now it would be awkward to go in I'll wait a few minutes.

So I did. I waited five minutes then I entered the room. The lights were off so I assume Ace is sleeping. I payed down on the floor in the middle of the two guys. I couldn't sleep I was worried about Luffy. I sat up and looked over Ace then Luffy.

I got closer to Luffy and put my hands on his forehead. Luckily he didn't have a cold. I sighed in relief.
"You didn't eat" I flinched. I thought Ace was already sleeping. I turned around to make sure I wasn't imagining things. Infact he was awake and looking at me. Was he concerned? "Uhm I wasn't hungry"  I said I was telling a truth.

"You barely ate yesterday and now you weren't hungry?" He asked he probably didn't believe me.
"I uhm I ate fruits in the forest so I am fine" I lied. He didn't say anything. So I thought he dropped the topic.

"Okay but tomorrow eat" he said. "Okay." I said I don't understand why he cares so suddenly. It was quiet until I heard Luffy snore. I smiled.
He's so peaceful even while he's asleep. I laid down. "Goodnight" I said I didn't expect him to say it back but I said anyways. He didn't say it back so I just fell asleep.

٭⊹¤.•⨳•.*☆✬ ★ ✬☆*.•⨳•.¤⊹٭

When I woke up the two boys next to me were still sleeping I didn't feel like getting up so I just laid back down and stared at the ceiling. I decided to follow Luffy or Ace today to find out what happened yesterday with Luffy.

I am sure Ace had to do something with it. I looked over at Ace he was still sleeping. Now that I get a clear view he is very pretty. His freckles face and dark hair it suits him so well.

Only if he's personality wouldn't ruin it. "Are you done staring or should I pretend to be asleep for more five minutes" he said. I blushed in embarrassment and looked away.
"Sorry.." why did I even apologized I mentally slapped myself. "Huh it's all fine I don't mind if you have a crush on me or something" he said. Even while not looking at him.

I can feel his mischievous smile. "Where'd you even get that from" I gave him a cold stare. "I mean I'm pretty" he said.

"Pretty annoying" I said While turning around now he was facing my back. He scoffed.I decided to just ignore him and wait for Luffy to wake up.

I could hear that Ace stood up and walked out of the room. I didn't care I was waiting for Luffy to wake up.

It took him four hours to wake up but he was too weak to go anywhere I mean he wanted to but I didn't let him because I didn't want him to get hurt. "Why do you want to go so much?" I asked. "I want to be friends with Ace" he said quietly.

I sighed. "Let's follow him tomorrow together okay?" I told him hoping he'll agree. He in fact did agree.

The next morning when I woke up neither Luffy or Ace was there. "He did not.." I immediately stood up and looked around. No he definitely left even tho he told me we will go together. I sighed. Well now I have to go in the forest to find that idiot.

I started walking deeper into the forest when I heard noises coming from a bush. I wasn't sure to go that way but I eventually did go to look for the sound. In the grass I saw a fox? It was heavily injured. I gasped and slowly crouched down not to scare the small animal. It was a Snow White fox never in my life have I seen a fox like this. It wasn't scared of me it trusted me or was just too tired to care anymore.

I treated its wound and gave it food. The food that I originally packed for myself but it's okay. The fox was able to stand now. It looked like it thanked me and left in a second. Well that was unexpected but now I should look for Luffy. I started walking it was now getting dark it took me way to much time to find the right things to help the fox.

I lived in the forest for long so I know the basic medicines. I started waking I was walking now for more than an hour. I walked until I heard a similar voice. I hid behind a tree and eavesdropped the conversation.

"Awww you won again Ace I can't believe it" said the unfamiliar voice.
"I'm just better Sabo" said Ace and laughed. I looked out of the tree to see if Luffy was with them but he wasn't.

I started walking away when I accidentally stepped on a stick making a loud noise. Uh oh. I could feel their eyes on me now. "Y/n?" Ace asked. I didn't turn around for a bit but I decided to just act cool.

I turned around looking at the blonde unfamiliar boy first. Then at Ace. "Oh hey Ace I didn't notice you there" I said lying weakly. I think they both figured I was lying. They both got off the huge tree and started to walk In my direction.

I stepped one back. They wouldn't hurt me right. "You shouldn't have come here" Ace said. He stopped but the blonde one didn't. The blonde one grabbed my wrist. I flinched. "Sabo" Ace said. "Ace he knows now" I was confused. "I know what?" They both looked at me like I'm dumb. I really didn't know what's going on.

"Oh, by the way Ace.." I turned to face the dark haired boy. "Did you see Luffy I'm searching for him" I said not caring about the current situation. "Is that the boy you told me about" said the boy named Sabo.
"Yeah" Ace respond. "And who is she?" He now looked back at me. "She's Y/N she's just as annoying as the other one" now a irk mark was visible on my face. "Annoying huh?"

I was mad for what? "Whatever it's not important" i said breaking free and leaving them behind.

__________________________

So this is it.
Story time: i wa a writing this on the plane after a old men threw up at me so I was in a very bad mood but I'm alright now.

Word count:1405

(Edited)