Part 24

Pain

________________________

How I regret actually listening to buggy... I thought as I held my stomach as I was shaking holding my abdomen. I whined in pain as I looked at my hands. Red. 

Maybe I should have listened to shanks but I guess it doesn't matter now. I slide down the wall I was leaning on for support I was now sitting in a cold empty abandoned house bleeding to death all alone... "F/N!!" I heard two voice scream my vision now all blurry and it was only a dim of light so I couldn't see properly anyways.

"Red..hair.." I muttered as I put my hands on the boy who held me by my shoulder and tried to keep me awake yelling words. Now I kinda wish I was all alone so I wouldn't be able to see his painful stare. Those eyes that are always full of sparkles now dull and full of tears.

I never really realized how close I got to him and Buggy but in the first place I shouldn't even be here so I don't mind dying. Who am i kidding I'm scared I want to live please help me. I felt a tear go down my cheek. I was too weak to wipe away my tears how I always do so I just ignored it.

"Don't WORRY Y/N YOU'll survive I'll bring you to the nearest hospital" he said as he picked me up. I smiled at that even thought I knew I was helpless. Now I noticed buggy standing not too far looking at me with regretful face he probably wanted to apologize.

"I didn't..regret anything.." I muttered my throat was now dry all that I could taste was the metallic taste of blood but I still smiled I don't want them to break even more so maybe if I smile they will be fine. I gave shanks and buggy a weak last smile before it all went blank and I could no longer feel the pain in my lower body. It felt peaceful.

You're probably wondering how I got myself in a messy situation like this. I myself don't even really know nor do i remember all that I know is that I did not regret it at all indeed I would do it again if needed too.

But it all started with a stupid plan.

_______________________

"Now are you sure this is the right place?" I asked buggy as we were in a dark abandoned house searching for the village's treasure we didn't even know what treasure it was. Now thinking back this was already a pretty dumb idea and I could have noticed earlier.

"Yes I'm sure and it will be worth it come onnn~" Buggy bugged me as he pushed my shoulder in a playful manner. I sighed I was getting cold and now it's getting darker. "We maybe should ahead back to the ship and search again tomorrow" I suggested to buggy but he shook his head.

Even though buggy had a devil fruit he wasn't all that strong and without shanks we would be helpless if we were to get in danger I can't protect him and myself as well. Let's hope that nothing happens.

_______________________

Maybe my prayers weren't heard by anyone because we did get in a catchy situation obviously we weren't the only ones searching for the treasure another pirate crew was before us and me and Buggy were peeking and spying on them.

That's when we noticed them having the treasure maybe I don't know Buggy that well but I knew he wouldn't let an opportunity with treasure slide. no never. So we made a plan. Yeah again we'll making plans clearly wasn't Buggy's strongest talent but whatever it can't be that hard to steal a bag while these pirates are barely standing because of how much they drank.