Part 21

Smaller oopsie

I opened my eyes. I was laying in a room. Soon enough I noticed it wasn't my room. I sat up an looked around.
Finally my dream was over.

The blankets fell off of me as I stood up. I noticed that I was covered with bandages. I had a confused look on my face. As I brushed my fingers down my bandaged body. I didn't have on clothes only pants but the bandages covered everything.

I noticed a door and decided to open it it was the only door in the room so i assume I can get off the ship through that. The only thing that was clear I was on a ship.

As the door slid opened I peeked my head out to see if anyone is outside. No one was there so I sneaked out tiptoeing.

Now I was on fresh air I still don't know where I am, I am sure this is not white beard's or Shanks's ship but how the hell did I get here? It was cold at first but I got used to it eventually.The sun was now going down.

I heard loud singing and laughing it was like a party it really gave me nostalgia when I was with the red haired pirates I let out a chuckle at the thought. The sun blinded me so I put out my hand so I could see again that's when I noticed something. "MY RING?!" I shouted so loud I doubt anyone onboard didn't hear it.

I didn't care if anyone heard it all I cared about was Yuu at the moment. "Shit shit shit not this can't be happening! someone must have taken it" I said walking forward then back to guess where my ring was it's very dear to me.

"Oh you're awake" I heard a deep voice I stopped my movements but then I looked behind me. This can't be real. My jaw dropped as my eyes widened. I started shaking. "G-g-gol D Ro-roger?!?" I tried my best not to stutter but I did anyways. The man in front of me gave me a cheeky smirk. "In flesh" he respond too proud.

I gulped. "I thought you were...dead.." I said the dead part came out as a whisper. "Hmm no I don't remember dying" he said with a loud laugh. I was still stunned and speechless. So this is the men of men and king among pirates but how.. that's right he's also Ace's father!

I looked at him well he kind of does look like him but this man in front of me is more loud and extroverted.
I blinked a few times to actually process the sight in front of me.

Now a new blonde haired men entered the conversation I didn't even notice him being there I let my guard down again. I don't care who's father he is or that he's a king all I care is about my ring. Now more and more pirate came out of their rooms to see what's happening gathering around us in a circle.

"Hey Roger!" I walked over to the pretty much taller man. now I got his attention all on me. He didn't say anything he just waited for me to continue. "I don't care if you're the pirate king nor that you are the strongest men alive I won't let you take away my ring! So i suggest you to give it back or i will-" I couldn't finish because the crowd that gathered around started laughing. This just made me angrier.

"Awe don't flatter me little girl" Roger said. "I wouldn't steal from an injured little girl so I can promise you I didn't take your beloved ring but if you want a ring so much. Rayleigh lead this girl to where we keep our treasure and give her the prettiest ring" Roger said turning his head against the blonde man's direction.

I was stunned he wasn't as bad as everyone said everyone hated him even his own son but this man is totally different from what they told me. Wait RAYLEIGH?! I looked around the crowd and noticed the blonde haired man. "Rayleigh?!" I asked. He looked younger.. the now mentioned man looked at me slightly confused why I was so shocked.

"What's happening Rayleigh where is Shanks and where is Ace?" I asked now walking toward the blonde man he's eyes visibly widened. I could feel Roger's whole mood change it's was frightening.

"How..who are you?" The blonde asked. My eyes dropped as I felt dizzy..I don't understand he knows me we spent weeks together he's like a family to me. "And how do you know about shanks?" I could hear protectiveness from his voice it was like venom.

"Oh I see you're from the navy aren't you they sent you" he said looking at me murderously. I gulped. "N-no..No!" I protested waving my hands in front. "W-we met don't you remember?! We spent there two weeks you gave me cryst-" I realized I probably shouldn't be saying these things they clearly forgot about me.

I stepped back to get further away from the crowd that's when I noticed a teenage red haired boy in the crow all his attention was on me

My eyes widened. That must be shanks...that's when it hit me. Oh hell no..I went back in time?!

________________________

Okay I know this might be sudden but don't worry I have plans

Likes and comments are appreciated <33

Word count:934

(Unedited)