Part 23

Partners in crime

__________________________

I was pretty surprised how well we got on with Buggy we made up a lot of plans how to get revenge on shanks we were like partners in crime.

"-And then we run!" Buggy was explaining the 19th plan already and I noted all of them. I totally forgot about how hungry I was we heard footsteps coming towards the door I looked at Buggy and we made eye contacts and smirked thinking about the same thing. We both nodded at the same time as we ran to our beds pretending to sleep.

Plan 1

As soon my head hit the pillow and I closed my eyes I heard the door open and Shanks walk in. His bed was close to mine but further from buggy's our plan was to pour cold water on him when he falls asleep

Then I could feel something in the air. I sniffed smelling something very nice that's when I realized how hungry I was. I heard the footsteps stop very close to my bed. "Hmm looks like they're asleep..too bad I went out my way to get food for them-" just about he finished his sentence I jumped up and grabbed his hand and snatched the food from his hand and started eating.

He looked stunned but ignored it as he walked over to Buggy hitting him with the tray and giving him the plate with the food on it.

Well I'm glad he was gentler to me at least. That's the least after locking me in here.

After I ate the food I decided to just go back to sleep not caring about plan one we had 18 left one gotta work at least.

Plan 2

Me and Buggy decided to wake up earlier for this plan I don't like waking early but hell this is going to be so worth it.

We were now in the lunch hall or cafeteria I don't know what this called and we asked for food for three. The cook served us really fast with a smile the third one we asked for it extra spicy. He handed us that and we smirked with buggy. "Bon appetite brats!" The cook said as we thanked him we left to our shared room with the three plates.

We entered the room and saw a half sleeping shanks it looked like he was dying but Buggy reassured me that he is so dramatic every morning. I sighed at this but accepted it nonetheless.

"Shanks we wanted to repay your kindness for yesterday's night" i said with a very much fake and devilish smile. He accepted the food without any suspicion and started to eat we also did as we waited for him to realize he got pranked.

We waited. And waited.. but nothing I looked over to Buggy in confusion as I saw his face now slowly turning as red as his nose. My eyes widened as I realized I probably might have maybe switched the plates on the way.

I quickly ran outside for a cup of milk because it helps with spice and handed it to him. He chugged it down and panted.

Shanks was now finished with the food as he laid back to take a nap not caring about Buggy or the facts that he is barely breathing.

Another mission failed but it's okay we still have 17 more to go!

Plan 3

It was mid day the sun was very strong so we stayed inside for a more. me and Buggy eating an ice cream in this heat ice cream is a life saver. Sitting in the only spot of shadow that was given by the only tree on this ship.