Part 12

Pancakes

Y/n's pov

After I finally gave up on finding the robber I decided to just go around the place and enjoy the rest of the night.
The streets were very busy so I tried not to get stepped on.

I noticed a bakery and my eyes started to glimmer I awe.
My eyes then wandered to the street that was in front of the bakery so I could find a way to get there.

My eyes widened when I saw my robber not so far from me about five steps and what made me even more shocked my robber wasn't a he it was a she in fact she was a girl. My jaw dropped Holly- and she looks familiar however she is very pretty.

I could see the panic on her face I guess she wasn't expecting to see me again. I was about to confront her when. *growling sounds* I looked at the girl she looked away blushing.

Was that her stomach? I started laughing. The girl looked at me with an offended face I mean that's the less she has to get for robbing me but damn thsi is funny. I finally stopped laughing. "Are You hungry?" I asked
Even though It was pretty obvious.

The girl gulped and just looked at her hands. It was money but not a lot I assume she doesn't want to spend her money on sweets. I hummed. "Don't worry it's on me" and I grabbed her arm not waiting for his response and dragged her inside the bakery.

I made her sit down as I ordered two pancakes. When the waiter came and we both got our pancakes I started eating. I looked up at the girl who's name was unknown to me. And I realized i didn't tell her my name either.

"Oh by the way I'm y/n" I gave her a smile. "You're not mad I robbed you...?" The girl asked under her breath but I could hear. "Oh yeah about that do you still have my bracelet" I asked hoping she didn't lost it or something.

She pulled out something of her pocket it was my bracelet. My eyes lit up and a huge grin appeared on my face. "THANK YOU~~" I yelled taking the bracelet and started to hug the bracelet.

After that I vent back to eating since I was hungry but the girl still wasn't eating. "Why aren't you eating?" I asked OH NO what if she's allergic or hates pancakes I gasped "DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO PANCAKES?!" I shouted she flinched a little.

"O-oh nothing like that" she waved with both of her arm in protest.
I let out a breath in relief. "Huh good you really scared me for a second"
"Thank you." The girl said. I was confused but went with it. "It's nothing now eat before it gets cold"

She finally started eating. When we both finished I laid back. "Huhhh~ this felt good" I smiled the girl smiled back. "What's your name anyways?" I asked her. She was silent probably was thinking about if it's really is a good idea to tell me her name.

"Robin" she finally said. "Oh wow that's a pretty na-" that's when it hit me. My eyes widened. "NICO-" I got shushed with Robin's hand on my mouth. "Do not shout!" She warned.
"Oh sorry" I said calming down.

Robin stood up and was about to leave. "Wait where are you going aren't you hungry?" I asked Robin got surprised by my response.

"I-I figured you wouldn't want the Devil kid around you" Robin said not facing me. "Oh hun trust me you're no worse than me" I said chuckling.

She finally turned around again. "Wait what" I stood up and held her hand. "I'm Y/n L/n" Robin's eyes widened when she realized I had the same faith as her.

I could see she was somewhat relieved. She smiled I finally saw her smiling. Now then do you want to eat ramen next ? I asked grinning.
She just nodded.

__________________________

Robin showed me a lot of places around the village turns out she has been staying here for the couple of month she's collecting money so she can survive in the grand land.

We were now going back to the harbor I told her to wait here till I get her something. It took me two minutes to arrive back with a piece of paper and a bag of money. I gave her both she told me I really don't have to but I'm stubborn so I gave it to her anyways.

"Is this your vivre card??" Robin asked me. I nodded. " you can find me whenever you want to" I said I already asked her if she wants to come with us onboard but she rejected my offer. She wants to find all the poneglyphs.

"We'll then see you again sometimes Robin" I gave her a hug and left while waving my hands.

Onboard I got scolded by worried shanks how I shouldn't talk to strangers because it's dangerous and that I should have told him I was staying so late and that he won't give me money if I give it away.

I just hugged him and he immediately forgave me. It's ironic how a pirate tries to explain to me what's dangerous.

"Now off to bed we're leaving tomorrow and we'll train" he said I whined but went to bed anyways.

__________________________

This is a shorter part but I hope you liked it ^^

Votes and comments are appreciated!

Word count:938

(Unedited)