Part 19

Fire barrier

_

*Few days later*
_

It was now midday after I bid my goodbyes to everyone on shanks's crew and Shanks and packed my stuff a few days ago. I was ready to find Ace that was what I thought but yesterday I realized How we never were actually close to each other and the night before I left flashed before me.

What if he hates me now? What if he will hate me after I find him. What if he will hate me forever?! I was very nervous and anxious at the same time. I also had a different mission not only I had to find Ace but I had to find a man who I was supposed to get information from. I sighed. But the second one is not that important as the first.

The cold breeze touched my face it always calms me down as I watched as the waves kept crashing onto eachother it's so relaxing.

It was a a bit cloudy yesterday but today it's all sunny and warm.I smiled I sensed a presence behind me. "How long will it take us to get there Marco?" I asked the boy who now walked over next to me holding the side of the ship.

"Few hours" he said not looking at me but the waves. "are you nervous ?" he asked. "Yeah.." I muttered. "I figured since I would be also nervous if I were you" i sighed. "I know this is random but can I hug you?" I asked as I looked at Marco who was now looking at me with a slightly shocked expression.

"Never mind I'm sorr-" I immediately changed my mind before he could reject me. Marco just hugged me not letting me finish my sentence or back away. "It's okay I've got you" he said patting my back but not breaking the hug. "I was never close to Ace I doubt he wants to see me" I said it in a low voice but it was loud enough to Marco to hear.

He broke the hug still holding me by my shoulder and crouching down a bit to be on my level. "Don't think like that I'm sure he will be atleast a bit happy to see a familiar face when we kidnap him" he said in a joking manner.

I chuckled. "Now that you put it that way I'll also be his kidnapper so I doubt" I said now both of us laughing.

I looked to the side and noticed an island far away soon Marco noticed my sudden attention change and looked at the direction I was looking at and he also noticed the island we were about to reach. "That will be our island" he said.

Now I got more anxious. "Relax and don't run off on us now" he said in a joking way but then an idea popped out of my head.

_______________________

We now docked the ship and white beard was the first to get of then me with yuki and Marco but the others stayed onboard. I looked around to see if there is a path I could ran off.

We were now in a forest my heart was beating faster then it should have.
I looked at Marco's back he
was walking a little behind white beard I doubt he'd notice if I just-

________________________

Yes. I left them now I'm walking on a path that I don't know where ever it leads all my stuff were on the Moby dick. I sighed I only had a bit money with me my ring and a small knife just in case. I was hoping to find a smaller boat to leave the island.

I heard a big thud close to me and I did what everyone would do.
I walked into the sound's direction I like adventures. I hid behind a tree and peeked out a bit I saw. FIRE?!