Part 18

New mission

After shanks introduced me I realized I shouldn't have been so nervous white beard is so funny and nice to be around he isn't what I expected him to be at all not a blood thirsty serial killer like the stories say.

Shanks suggested to have a very big party I'm not even surprised but now I can't find white beard and shank anywhere nor I can find Yuu now though. I looked around the deck I saw a lot of pirates chatting yelling and dancing and drinking I saw Marco but not Shanks nor Whitebeard.

I went to look for them and i was about to open the door to go outside when I heard Shanks's voice.

"So you want her to help you" I am not that smart but I could figure they were talking about me since I'm the only female onboard. "Yes. She has the map it would be easy to find him with that." I heard White-beard say.

Now I was confused. "And yuu could help too right good girl??" Now I was way more confused yuu never leaves my side to be with someone else so why is she with white beard??

"Alright I have to talk to her about this though she just got back from a mission I don't want her to over do herself" shanks said unconvinced.

"Eavesdropping now are we?" I heard a familiar voice speak he was smirking. an irk mark was visible on my face now. "I swear to god if you don't shush right now" I whispered to him threatening. Just how many times will he sneak up on me and why the hell do I let my guard down.

"And who are you to shush me?" He leaned closer to me still with that shit eating grin. I heard the door being opened so I grabbed marco by the arm and quickly dragged him with me I went inside the first door I saw in the alleyway and slammed it close.

It was too late for me to realize it was a little storage that door didn't work well so I kind of locked ourselves in here because I panicked. I gulped. I don't really like people and now I barely have place to put my hands up without touching him.

He cleared his throat. "I didn't look you for the type to kidnap someone" I groaned. "Well I didn't look you for the type to stalk and scare girls as a hobby also can you stop being annoying?" I asked coldly.

"Alright alright cold hearted queen then I'm going to keep quite from now on" he said sitting down on the floor.

I sighed. "Sorry it's just that I just got informed that I'm going on a mission that I never ever heard of even though I just arrived back from one and I'm exhausted honestly I just want to lay in my bed all day." I vented to Marco for no specific reason.

"No it's fine. You know Ace right?" He asked looking up at me from the floor. My eyes widened hearing his name and my heart started to beat faster I was getting anxious remembering him.

"Portgas d Ace" he said his full name now. "Yeah I kind of know him" I said now also sitting down on the floor and making eye contact.
"Well we want him to join our crew" he said. I was confused. "Why?" I asked.

"Look I trust you with this because I know you know Ace for long time and White beard trusts you and so do I." He said and he took in a big breath to prepare himself for what he was about to say. "Ace is Gol D. Roger's son" he finally finished his sentence but I wish he never actually have finished it. I laughed "you're kidding right him?! That selfish brat being Gol d-" I immediately stopped laughing when I saw how serious Marco's face was. Oh no.. Now it hit me like a truck.