1. 𝓢𝖎𝔂𝖆.

Okay...since so many of you want me to publish this chapter right now, here it is. The rest of them will only be out next year though. So much for accidentally hitting the publish button last night😂

Siya ~

" Bhabhi why do I have to be the one to go with you to the market? I mean I have just come home today after my last exam. All I want to do is sleep and then maybe finish Sense and Sensibility." I whined to Hansika bhabhi as she had barged in my room.

" Tomorrow is Tanaya's baby shower and I can't do everything on my own Siya. Mom has gone with dad to the Palace for some work and will not be back before dinner!" She exclaimed, dragging me out of the bed.

" Why has mumma gone to the Palace? It's dad's office." I asked her, raising a brow.

" Princess Jahanavi loves her and her babysitter was off duty today so Rani ma saa requested mom to help her out with the little princess." Bhabhi clarified and I nodded my head in understanding. Princess Jahanavi is the younger prince, Samarth Rajvanshi's daughter.

" Where are my brothers and my baby?" I asked her another question.

" I will answer all your questions on our way. Right now, just get changed and come with me. We need to pick Tanaya's outfit for tomorrow and then buy some sweets." She handed me some clothes and pushed me to the washroom.

" This is such a pretty kurti bhabhi....why am I wearing it to the market?" I asked her as I stepped out.

" Because for a change, wearing Indian will be fun for you. Now let's go!" She said as we walked out from my room and she picked up the car keys.

Siya's Look ~

" Now will you tell me where is everyone?" I asked as I sat next to the driver's seat and she started to drive

" Your brothers have gone to Udaipur for work, Tanaya is at her parent's because we sent her to rest or else she'd have herself work for the function and your troublemaker nephew is with his grandparents in the palace, keeping the little princess company." Bhabhi elaborated and I nodded my head. So this was why the whole house was empty when I got here.

Papa has worked at the Palace as the former King's secretary and now is the chief of security operations for Rana Arjun Singh Rajvanshi but he is retiring in a few months. It's such an irony that all his life, he has worked at the Palace and not once have I stepped into the place before for a majority of time, I live in Jaipur. I have lived in Jaipur for more than eight years now. Earlier, in boarding school and now college.

" Here we are....let's go." She parked the car and we got down and started to walk towards the main market. Honestly, this city has been foreign to me. I have no friends here and I barely go out anywhere once I am home.

Finishing whatever work bhabhi had didn't take much time thankfully.

" I want panipuri." I announced as a stall came to sight.