31. 𝕾𝖙𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝓛𝖔𝖔𝓴𝖘.

31. STEALING LOOKS.

Siya ~

As I got back to the bedroom, I indeed found a dress lying there, on the bed but along with it, there was one more, like an option for me to choose.

" I know he thinks that I am going to wear the dress but lets surprise you Arjun. I won't be Siya if I am anything but unpredictable." I couldn't hold my grin off and picked the absolutely gorgeous purple net saree and made my way to Preeti bhabhi's room to ask for help.

" Of course Siya! Samarth, get out." She kicked Samarth bhai out and we two laughed at his outraged face.

" Arjun bhai will not as much as want to blink once when you come in front of him." She complimented me and I found a blush creeping my cheeks and I shook my head in a no.

Siya's Look ~

" By the way, where are you both going?" She asked and I shrugged in slight annoyance at my own unawareness

" He won't tell me bhabhi. That's totally not fairr." I sang, standing up and she laughed.

" That's cute Siya, come on. At least he is an old-school romantic at heart because in your relationship, if everything is left on you, I'm sure there would be no romance in your marriage at all." She mocked me and I had enough self-respect in me to not contradict the truth but I chose not to dignify her accusation with a verbal response.

" By the way, where is that witch? Haven't seen her all day." I asked Bhabhi, referring to Vani and she rolled her eyes at her name.

" Don't insult witches Siya. Besides, I have no idea. I hope she falls into the well or something. At least that way we can be rid of her. I don't know what mom was thinking, asking them to stay right here in the Palace." Bhabhi grimaced and we sighed.

" I will tell you why." It was mom's voice right from the doorway and we both suddenly turned around to look at her.

" I am sorry mom, I didn't mean to question your...." Preeti bhabhi started but was cut off by mom.

" I have been worried that what had gotten into you two that you did not come to question my action yet, specially you Siya." She said and walked to where the two of us were.

" I didn't know that I could question you." I slowly said in the meekest voice possible and her eyes softened a bit as she looked at me.

" Of course you could Siya. I wanted you to and I want the two of you to know that I hate Vani as much as you both do, perhaps even more for what she did to my Arjun and I am equally mad at Amar but as the saying goes, keep your friends closer and enemies, closer." She said, taking both my hands in hers and we sat on the couch. Preeti bhabhi taking the opposite side.

" What do you mean mom?" Bhabhi then asked, voicing our doubts to her.

" Ever since they have started living here, I have them on surveillance. There are hidden microphones in their room and I know it is an invasion of privacy and law but I don't care. They are trying to mess with this family, our family and that's not something I am okay with but I also don't want to drag Ritesh, Arjun and Samarth into this. They already have work to deal with and I believe that we ladies can easily clean the house's dirt in a much more better and efficient manner." Mom said and she had a playful glint in her voice.