13. 𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊!

A/N- Apologies, this chapter hasn't come out like I wanted to. Sorry to disappoint you guys!!😔

IT'S TIME!

Siya ~

" What if I lock him out of the room?" I asked cockroach as I was back to my place for the pagphere.

" That is his palace duffer, he will have thirty more comfortable rooms to be in. Be a bit more creative." I jumped on the couch with an apple in his hand as I was chilling on the bed.

" Nothing works on him, you know. It's like I start the process of frustrating him and then, in turn, by the end of everything, I am the one who is left irritated!" I whined, getting up and walking to sit next to him.

" Add lot's of chilly to his food?" He asked, taking a bite of the apple before I snatched it away from him and he nudged me on the shoulder.

" I added so much salt in his kheer but he ate it all without one frown on his face. I doubt chillies would do any better." I sulked, kicking him as he switched the television on.

" What do you want to watch?" He asked.

" I don't care, Modern Family?" I asked and he nodded, navigating to the show while I continued to hog on the Apple.

" We need to think of something bigger then. These antics won't really work on him. He doesn't seem to mind anything you do. Had someone else dared to talk to him like you do, they'd most definitely suffer." He replied and I totally agreed with him for once.

" I can annoy him getting his room messy daily and not cleaning it! Mumma gets annoyed by this!" A brilliant idea struck me.

" Yeah as if he doesn't have about 10 servants just for that." Karan bhai was making a lot of sense and more than that, I snickered on myself. What was going on with me? Karan Bhai? He is Cockroach!!!

" If you both are done planning and plotting against your husband and brother-in-law respectively, why don't we go and have dinner? Everyone is waiting for us." Rohit bhai entered the room, demanding our attention.

" What has mumma made? If it's not Paneer Tikka Masala with butter naan, I am not having dinner." I declared at the first instance.

" You are the Princess of the house and now our Queen, how can anyone not comply to your demands, your Highness?" Cockroach got up and pulled me with him.

" Don't call me that. I will kill you." I threatened him and cringed at the Queen part.

" Shut it, you two." Rohit bhai came and stood in between us and placed both his hands on both our shoulders as we walked together.

" Papa, what do you think is the one thing that Ranaji hates the most?" I asked Papa as we had started to eat.

" Someone who wastes his time and disrespects his family. Why do you ask?" He replied and then asked me.

" Just general knowledge, you know." I shrugged my shoulders and took another morsel.

" I know very well about your interest in General Knowledge beta. I am warning you Siya, don't try and trouble your husband purposefully." Mumma warned me and I grinned.

" Mumma, you guys have fulfilled your responsibility and duty or whatever you call it, now it's my turn to take my revenge and none of you can stop me." I told everyone honestly. If I am to annoy him, why not do it in front of everyone?

Mumma looked like she wanted to argue but papa stopped her and I was so glad.

" I am coming back to work from tomorrow. I will keep an eye on our troublemaker." He mocked me and I gave him a sarcastic look.