20. 𝕸𝖎𝖝𝖊𝖉 𝕱𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘.

Mixed Feelings.

Siya ~

We were all on our way back to Jodhpur and us being us, planning for the next trip to Kashmir. Till now, we had figured out when to go, the places to cover but currently debating about the people to take.

" Of course we will ask Ranaji." Rohit bhai had said and all the coke which I was sipping on in the car flew out of my mouth onto Cockroach's shirt who was in the Passenger's seat.

" Chuhiya what the hell!" He looked annoyed, cleaning himself up and I gulped the rest of it down my throat before speaking up.

" There is a chance in absolute negative that we are asking him. Why do you want to ruin a perfect dream destination vacation for me?" I retorted, glaring at my brothers.

Hansika Bhabhi had slapped my hand.

" Siya, I know that you have made it your sole life mission to annoy the stars out of him but he is the son-in-law of the house and moreover, he is the King and most of all, apart from the stunt he pulled by marrying you like this, he is a good man." Bhabhi said and I rolled my eyes at her explanation.

" I don't care. Not one percent." I told her but there was my inner voice back at it again.

" Such a liar." I heard it in my brain.

" Shut up." I muttered to myself, trying to shake it off.

Good for them, they decided to change the topic from my dearest husband, note the sarcasm, to how boring work was these days.

Kritik had already fallen asleep and by the feels of it, I was right on the same path as I let my eyes and laid my head back for support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Siya....Siya wake up. We are home." I heard a voice and felt someone shaking me, which broke my sleep.

" Huh?" I asked, opening my eyes and looking around to see that I was still in the car but it had come to a stop.

" We are home. Come on." Rohit bhai said as I got down from the car. Hansika bhabhi, Cockroach and Kritik had already gotten inside. It was almost ten in the night.

" Come on." Bhai asked as I got down from the car and we made our way inside too.

" There is she." Mumma said, looking at me and I couldn't stop myself from going and hugging her.

" We did not see tigers again Mumma." I complained to her, resting my head on her shoulder and I heard her laugh.

" Tigers must have found out that you are coming there and they hid themselves." She joked and this, for some damn reason, reminded me of Arjun and I closed my eyes shut again, shaking my head in frustration over myself.

" Stop thinking about him." I thought to myself.

" Now go back to the palace tomorrow beta. Stay with us tonight." Papa said as I snuggled next to him.

" You bet. I was not going to go there right now anyway Papa." I told him.

" Then call and let him know that Siya." He replied.

" My phone's dead and I need to go and change. Why don't you tell him?" I asked, more like informed him before running to my room without waiting for a reply.

Right now, anything to avoid the man who has been trying to get into my thoughts without even trying! Ughhh!

I freshened up and changed before making my way back to the living room where Mumma had already set the table.